Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going hunting this weekend with their Bullitt? Opening day is tomarrow and have to let wife have 399 for weekend while I drive hers or figure out how to haul Game in/on Bullitt. Sugestions/comments.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-11-03 22:20 ]</font>

·
Registered
257 Posts
You are right Karl. I have been to octoberfest in Kitchener. They (germans) know how to party.

Bruce Heistermann
Born in Canada but both parents from Germany

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the idea Karl only with a Whitetail Buck.I also think Germans know how to party.October Fest in Munchen was a blast.I spent 3 1/2 yrs in Ansbach.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Actually, yes. My wife needs the van and I want to show my Dad the Bullit. It's taking some logistical work, but depending on timing, it should work out. Best scenario is I have enough time to butcher it and get it into coolers and take it home. I'm lucky that I can leave it if I have to.

Hardest part will be fitting gear in and leaving room for potential cooler space.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I've been going to the range in mine. Rather an appropriately named vehicle for that. I'll be using the Expedition for the serious stuff, since I used my F250 as a trade-in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts