Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So.......

Being the good Mustang and Bullitthead that I am, I took the day off to get Karen's Bullitt ready for the Steve McQueen car show tomorrow....Karen had some errands to run, so obviously she was....stuck....taking the 05.....

About 30 seconds after her departure, I heard the destinctive sound of a first gear chirp......:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Fast forward to her return home.....

Me...."everything ok with the drive""?

Her..."yes. Did you hear me squeak the tires when I left??"

Me..."Yes, I heard it.."

Her..."I didn't even try to do that...all I did was give it some gas..."

Me..."Welcome to Vortech".....

HER..."DO THEY MAKE ONE LIKE YOURS TO FIT THE BULLITT???".....


Stay tuned......:eek: :eek:

Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,798 Posts
It's why I haven't taught my wife to drive a stick shift, hence the Bullitt!

That would be the end. She'd dump her auto GT/CS and demand a 2011 5.0L OR GT500!


Oh, the humanity!


:D :D :D :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,215 Posts
:eek: :eek: Stay tuned as we follow the escapades of that fun couple, Mike & Karen in the Got Oatz Reality Series:eek::eek:

Now a word from our sponsor...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,792 Posts
btw Mike, I've been meaning to tell you...

Each and every day, when Charliehorse walks down to feed the herd, in spite of the fact that I have a wheelbarrow full of fine hay, they all come up to the fence and each and every one asks - in a Mr. Ed voice...

GOT OATZ?? :lol:


:lol:
:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,798 Posts
cdynaco said:
btw Mike, I've been meaning to tell you...

Each and every day, when Charliehorse walks down to feed the herd, in spite of the fact that I have a wheelbarrow full of fine hay, they all come up to the fence and each and every one asks - in a Mr. Ed voice...

GOT OATZ?? :lol:
I knew it was inevitable. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,798 Posts
JC2954 said:
Quit Forkin' around, Cholliehoss............


:badgrin:

Doh...!
 

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
Joined
·
39,285 Posts




Carry on.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
spea66 said:
:wink: You knew the job was dangerous when you took it.:smile:
Too true.....Too true......


Oh, and yes, we GOT OATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
Joined
·
39,285 Posts
Oats Are Important!

marichardson said:
:eek: :eek: Stay tuned as we follow the escapades of that fun couple, Mike & Karen in the Got Oatz Reality Series:eek::eek:

Now a word from our sponsor...
And the sponsor says:


The devil made me do it... :lol: (and you thought he only did diabetic testing supplies).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,934 Posts
cdynaco said:
... every one asks - in a Mr. Ed voice...

GOT OATZ?? :lol:


:lol:
:lol:


:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,134 Posts
Willllbur.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,798 Posts
first ford said:
Willllbur.


<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/RedHawk145/Humor/Retro_Mr_Ed.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,792 Posts
GOT OATZ said:
Too true.....Too true......


Oh, and yes, we GOT OATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shshshshshshshhh!!

You woke the Munchkins...


You have to s p e l l the magic word! :lol:



the things I've seen... thank you!!​
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top