Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so I figured I wouldn't give any more updates without proof. My friend got destroyed by a 500 horsepower V10 M5 so he brought it to me. I told him to film it on his camera phone. I put it on youtube. The quality is crap but I did it anyway to please the people begging for proof. Its 2001 Bullitt vs V10 M5.
Nice that a 20k car beat a 100k car. :b01:
The one on there is the 40 roll. He also wanted a 60 and I beat him on that too. With any luck we will bring the real camera next week. I really wish it was better quality. sorry guys but its all I had.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'd take a G8 GTP AND a GT500 over an M5 and still have enough left over to put a KB on the Bullitt.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
do how does he get destroyed but a BMW and then yet beat him?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ezekial said:
do how does he get destroyed but a BMW and then yet beat him?
My friend puts down 260 in his GT with 3.73s and the M5 got him really good, like 7 cars so my friend brought the beamer to me and I got him. I have a 100 shot and bunch of other stuff. Grr, I hate this video now. I will get MUCH better ones. It was just spur of the moment and all we had was his phone.

·
Registered
879 Posts
yeah man i really c ant tell whats going on in the vid but cool cars though. i acutally think those m5's and 6's are badass. The g8 its pretty cool i raced one on the track and it killed me ran a 13.00 flat STOCK

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
JediBullitt said:
yeah man i really c ant tell whats going on in the vid but cool cars though. i acutally think those m5's and 6's are badass. The g8 its pretty cool i raced one on the track and it killed me ran a 13.00 flat STOCK
A stock G8 GT should only run 13.8s (from the best independent test I have seen written up). I have a buddy who has a 2009 G8 GT and he could only get 13.9s in stock trim. I don't think even the G8 GXP will run that quick in stock trim. The G8 GT is a 4000+lb car with a nice engine, but the weight is hard to overcome. If you get a chance to see that car (G8 GT) again, check it out more closely and let us know what mods it had...

·
Registered
879 Posts
TRUEBLUE3934 said:
A stock G8 GT should only run 13.8s (from the best independent test I have seen written up). I have a buddy who has a 2009 G8 GT and he could only get 13.9s in stock trim. I don't think even the G8 GXP will run that quick in stock trim. The G8 GT is a 4000+lb car with a nice engine, but the weight is hard to overcome. If you get a chance to see that car (G8 GT) again, check it out more closely and let us know what mods it had...
oh really my bad. it seemed stock i couldnt hear its exhaust. i didnt see anything under the hood. But all check it out next time for sure

·
Registered
212 Posts
doesnt really matter if a 20k can beat a 100k car. There is plenty of 5k cars that will kill a Bullitt. The fact of the matter is he still has a nicer car haha

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
chris1984 said:
doesnt really matter if a 20k can beat a 100k car. There is plenty of 5k cars that will kill a Bullitt. The fact of the matter is he still has a nicer car haha
Really? Bring me one. I'd love to see a $5000 car beat my bullitt. I guess the term "nicer" is subjective. I'd rather have the 30k fox body that annihilates Ferraris than drive the Ferrari and get raped by an old fox body. That's just me though. To each his own.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I'm more confused about a Bullitt being a $20K car...that was like 5 or 6 years ago.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts