Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife, kids and I just got home from a week long camping trip. It was great, good weather and good company. The downside? Our sweet 3185 had to stay home in the garage and we missed her!!

Get this though. Teresa was in town at the loundry mat and what drives by but a beautiful black Bullitt like ours. It had dealer plates so the next day we ran to town in search of the local Ford dealer, I just had to have a look. The dealer had 4 BRAND SPANKING NEW Bullitts on his lot, 3 black and one DHG. He also had a yellow cobra and a black cobra vert.

So for the last few days of our vacation we had to cruse through the dealers lot if we went to town. The thing that really surprised me was that this was in Clinton Illinois, a pretty small place.

Anyway, I was so happy to see the real thing. But seeing isn't like driving and that't one of the first things we did when we got home!

·
Registered
252 Posts
You are talking about Anderson in Clinton IL aren't you. I don't think there is anything they DON'T get in that place. Of cours having a performance shop on premises helps along with their high volume and sales in publications such as the DuPont Registry. Also the owner is a performance freak. It's a good crew out there. Ask em about this one. I believe they have an "R" out there somewhere still crated up. Maybe in Rick's private collection at this point!! I used to live about 15 miles East of Clinton on Route 10. Lived there all my life til about 2 years ago. Thinking of making a trip down there to visit some family in the next week or so. Maybe I'll run into ya on the road.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lok N Lod on 2001-08-14 22:30 ]</font>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts