Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leaving Wednesday of next week and staying till Sunday to check out the things I really didn't have time to look at while in Basic Training and for the kids to all the different places. You guy's have any plans for the weekend say at night next weekend?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Biff's is Friday evening/night. That's a good sized cruise-in similar to the Kemah g2g's.

That's about it for around here...as far as quality is concerned.

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
We had a good showing tonight. We can do it again next week. There's another meet at a Fuddruckers on Saturdays on the West Side, but I don't go to that. Too young/ricer of a crowd. Let us know your plans.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No ricers please.... don't need to get into any trouble while I'm there. lol I'll post up when we get in the hotel plus maybe by then I'll know what the wife has planned for me all week.

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
Be alert regarding the San Antonio bird poop machines.

They are a crafty bunch for sure.

:shock:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Cochese said:
Be alert regarding the San Antonio bird poop machines.

They are a crafty bunch for sure.

:shock:

You mean that u didnt take any of that home with u to show people the good ole texas hospitality???? JK.... JK.....lol lol ...:lol: :lol: I would have been ****ed if that was any of my stangs... I would have retalyated and broke out the ole pellet gun lol lol....:lol:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Left Baytown at 12:30 and arrived here at the hotel at 3:30. Could have made it just a little faster BUT you see there was this sheriff in some little town I blew thru that apparently wanted to see the Bullitt. I was doing 74 (cruise control due to gas prices) in a 70, he shot me with a laser, pulled me over and just seemed to wanna talk about the Bullitt. lol
I guess to make it look legit he gave me my first ever warning ticket... I have always gotten tickets but NEVER a warning.

Oh yeah were staying at a hotel off of I10 exit 580, ww street or something like that. lol

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just went to find something to eat and well...ended up dead center downtown.

Someone could have warned me that on the streets in and around SA there is no traction!!! I have spun the tires or just flat out drifted every red light I've come in contact with. LMAO

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Well you answered one of the questions I asked in a pm to you. You're in the Bullitt! I never have problems with traction...are you sure you don't just need tires? :lol:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tires are good to go. Never have a problem back home:badgrin:

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
BigBullitt said:
Well you answered one of the questions I asked in a pm to you. You're in the Bullitt! I never have problems with traction...are you sure you don't just need tires? :lol:

This requires you to step on the gas Dave.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Kujo362 said:
This requires you to step on the gas Dave.
:lol:

Phewww... Just got back to the room from SeaWorld and the rest of the family is already talking about what were doing later, like walking the river walk. :cry:

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
The boy is wanting to see some cars, so we might go to Biff's tonight. Coming from the south take I35 at exit 171. Take a right (east) and turn immediately left into the parking lot behind enterprise rental.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What times does this happen? We just got back from Fiesta Texas and I'm wore out. Damn I wanna go to biffs but I'm just not sure I'm ready to take this traffic on right now.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good meeting you guys last night and thanks for the cold ones too. lol

Thanks for the directions also...much better than the way I came. IMO

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
steelfalcon29 said:
Good meeting you guys last night and thanks for the cold ones too. lol

Thanks for the directions also...much better than the way I came. IMO
I could have gotten you back a little quicker, but I get tired of arguing with Kerry. He's like a girl sometimes. :lol:

I think this is the first showing in San Antonio (since I've been involved) that we actually had all three Bullitt colors present.

From Camera: Rangerdoc, me, Kujo362, Mach2, Steelfalcon29.

Kujo362, Mach2, Steelfalcon29

The guy bent over talking to Jeff is the annoying, obnoxious, loudmouth guy from last year that we can't seem to lose. The running joke is, he's "your" friend. :lol:

LS1UHAUL's truck with its new "meat". Pretty sweet, for a Chebby. :wink:

LS1UHAUL's (Lee) head. He's just as ugly from the front. :tongue: He's a great guy and I hope he knows I'm kidding.

My new tags. When I picked them up at the tax assessor/collectors office, I explained to the girl what they meant. She was entirely intrigued. When we were done with the transaction (transferring the title to my new 97 convertible as well,) she asked me if there was another one like that that she could use. I told her I didn't think "On your 12" or "On your 3" really meant anything and that she was pretty much S.O.L. as far as that went.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sweeeet!

Thanks for the pic's.

Yeah the dude with the truck didn't look like anyone you'd want out looking for you! lmao

1 - 19 of 19 Posts