Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my best experience yet with the Bullitt. We had our company X-mas party at our office last night and afterward, me, my boss and another co-worker went to the best restaurant in town for a drink. My boss drives a late model BMW 740. The restaurant only has valet parking. We stayed about an hour and then upon leaving, I noticed that the Bullitt was parked right up-front. Not even in a parking space. The attendant had parked it in the drive in front of a Jaguar XK8 Convertible and a Bentley. I did not have to even say anything, the attendant says, "their in the Bullitt". Pretty good company, the Bullitt got front row with a Jag and a Bentley.

BTW, my bosses Bimmer was parked way in the back.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I don't know about your area of Alabama, but here in Dallas area BMW 740's, Corvettes, Mercedes, and Jags are everywhere, but a Bullitt Mustang is a rare sight.

·
Registered
70 Posts
We won't patronize any restaurant that has valet parking only - nobody drives "my" cars except for my husband and me - and our "alarm" guy - who won't even allow his employees to drive our cars!!! (Too paranoid, I guess!!!)

·
Registered
716 Posts
Cool story CRS2879 however that probably won't be happening to me. I will not let any valet touch my car. It is unlikely that I will go to a restaurant with required valet parking, but if I do I will drive my older Jeep GC. I'm not near as attached to it anymore since I got the Bullitt.

DHG Bullitt #2713
82 GT
72 Mach I

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Railcop094 on 2002-01-25 01:03 ]</font>

·
Registered
88 Posts
I probably couldn't afford to eat at the restaraunt, let alone worry about valet!

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
If any of you visit Las Vegas, just watch any of the parking valets out here.

I guarantee you'll use self park after you see how these guys rip up these cars. :evil:

·
Registered
70 Posts
We live in South Florida and we've seen the way valet tears up the cars. Back in '69 we valet parked the Talladega (no choice) and Jeff's cousin valet parked his Roadrunner. Valet backed the Roadrunner into the building and never said a word. Good thing we noticed it.

·
Registered
586 Posts
A Jag and a Bentley! I'd be SO offended!

Imagine the nerve of those valets parking my beautiful Bullitt Mustang next to those inferior breeds!

I'd ask for a complementary dinner.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I too used a valet at my company's holiday dinner at a hotel in Denver. I didn't have any trouble though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts