Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
I went to this a few years back a good show!. Too short of notice for this one, I try to make maybe a show a month and comitted to a show on the 9th. Tell them They misspelled 'BULLITT' on the Reg form. Not a good thing for a Mustang Club......

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree they should not have mispelled Bullitt. Most people don't even know what a Bullitt is, and the Mustang clubs don't even give Bullitts their own class, they just throw them in a Mach class or wherever.
Maybe one day we will be big enough to have our own class. But we do have our own club!!!!
I hope some other Bullitts show up so I have someone I can talk to.
Casey

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Depending on possible family obligations I might show up to take a look but, I won`t show my car. The acid rain spots in the paint and the fact that its a daily driver......and the fact that it would take me a week to detail her after the latest road trip just makes it impossible.

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Doc
I hope you can make it. I think it is great yours is a daily driver. I wish I could drive mine everyday, But with the type of job I have I would wear it out in a few years. I drive an old diesel as my daily.
I will spend Saturday detailing and geting it ready for the show.
You might want to check the website. I know they are offering a special reserve parking area for mustangs that are not entered in the show. I am not sure if they are charging for this special area or not.
Casey

·
Registered
181 Posts
Casey,

I will try and get out there after church to say hello. I stopped by this show last year and there were some nice cars there (including Michael's "HP P51" as I recall).

The non-judged entry is $10 and they want you to be there by 10am, which leaves me out. If I don't make it maybe I will see you next weekend at the All-American Show.

Here's the link to the show flyer:

http://www.valleymustangclub.com/Microsoft_Word_-_Show_Brochure_-_All_Pages_June_2007.pdf

regards,
Mark

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Just got back from this show...Had a good talk with Casey...He was up aganist a red 03 Mach 1....Sorry no pics, but great show...Mostly late model Mustangs.....

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Frank
I lost also to that same 03 Red Mach 1. Your right most people
don't even know what the car is, even car people that are voting.
Anyway, the weather was great, met a lot of nice people and glad you came by.
Lets get a So Cal Bullitt group together and drive down or up PCH or Big Bear,or somewhere for lunch some Saturday or Sunday.

Casey L.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Casey: The red mach1 you lost to is a Valley mustang club member and a one of thier head guys 'Butch' I know the car, nothing special just a stock mach. I lost to this guy a few times also. all I can say is that people vote for who they know and not really the car. I try to vote for the car because " It's a Car Show" look at it this way you win some and lose some... Show up for the all american car show on the 9th in Chattsworth....... .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts