Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The cheep plastic valve stem caps have always bugged me; really, our wheels are much too cool to have to put up with them. I was pleasently supprised to find these caps at the local Wal-Mart, in the auto section with the tire pressure gauges. At $2.47 for a pack of four they have got to be the least expensive mod worth doing. Parts are made by Victor - "Aluminum Sport Caps - Silver" #V726S. I tried to up load an image of the caps VStem.jpg, but something is not quite right. Anyway the caps look like a bullit with a knurled ring.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Here they are:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt on 2001-12-07 19:08 ]</font>

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the help displaying the images B-man. You guys run the best car site on the web!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
No problem. Thank you guys for being part of it!

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
It's great we have folks who can help with the pics. I have a few I will get up here,so as I learn how! Anyway,I got some of those caps too,but mine had the hex flats on the base. Much better than the plastic jobs!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Those are nice. My hubby bought me some with the Mustang ponies on them. My son wanted to put them on so I let him. They were stolen that day. :evil:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I have the ones that have the red white and blue ponie logo on them. They are plastic, but they were free and I love um.... oh yeah the caps you have look nice, but your tires look thirsty ( need some shine ) and there are water spots on your rims :smile:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I am 95% sure they are plastic...they were on a 98 cobra and it got traded in To the dealer I got mine from and I got lucky and talked them into giving them to me. They said they wear plastic... maybe they are aluminum I'll have to check when i come back to the states

1 - 10 of 10 Posts