Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently had my Bullitt keyed on the door. Anybody else had a problem with vandalism? No cameras where my car was parked. Wish I could catch the SOB. Don't think I have any enemies...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-12-01 15:17 ]</font>

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
That a-hole ought to be strung up and have his testicles keyed! :evil:

I'm so sorry for you, did it go all the way into the primer, or worse?

·
Registered
164 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-01 13:44, Green Pony wrote:
Sorry to hear about the car. Just remember it can be fixed. There are too many SOB's out there that are jealous.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I agree, this has nothing to do with enemies, just jealousy.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Yes it is the disrespect for the property of others that gets to you. This is the thing that most of us dread happening to our car. At least it can be fixed.... it won't be the same but it can be fixed. You still have a great car so drive it and enjoy it.

'01 Bullitt #01737 DHG
'01 Ford Escape Red
'68 Mustang Hardtop Gold

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bulittt on 2001-12-02 10:00 ]</font>

·
Registered
67 Posts
Mine was desacrated before I purchased it. While it was on the lot someone stole the shift knob, the door locks and the 2nd "T" off the decklid. The dealer got the replacements in quickly and now I have extra letters (BULLIT) for the decklid.

·
Registered
55 Posts
That SOB.I know the feeling but luckily not with my bullitt#4664 yet.I am in my last year of High School.

THANK GOD

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,024 Posts
We had the trunk to #344 painted a couple of weeks after delivery. They had to take the BULLITT script off the back so we have an extra one too. We glued it to the front of our Colgan Bra and it gets LOTS of compliments when the bra is on! :smile:

·
Registered
8 Posts
My Bullitt was 3 weeks old and a punk ass
kid up the street was caught keying my car
about 2 feet long on drivers rear qtr. I
mean right to the primer.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Supposedly my original Bullitt was vandalized in transit sometime in May 2001 (ordered the Bullitt back in February). The dealer had another black one coming in June so I took that one. Worked out fine for me, seems like 2532 is a strong car. Often wonder what became of the Bullitt I didn't get. Too bad I never got any VIN or Bullitt number on that car. Dave

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
For some reason, a-holes like to spit on my car. It's happened three times. I'm just glad they weren't bright enought to come up with something more creative.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts