Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Sean Sweeney, I got this information.
Look here

Your second chance in history to buy a movie car? Yes, I know a Tom never gets close to a Steve.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Classic BULLITT on 2001-12-28 02:55 ]</font>

·
Registered
203 Posts
That was very interesting. I didn't even know there was another movie comming out with a Bullitt Type car. Thats what i get for going on the other side of the world and not have much contact with the outside world. Soon i will be back with my Bullitt tearing up the roads in Louisiana and Florida. Look out Tom is on the prowl. :evil:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Ha! I'm going to sell my '67 fastback sooner or later...maybe this movie will help garner more interest in it. :smile:

Scott D.

·
Registered
543 Posts
If it wasn't for the car the movie would have been a total zero. To those of you who have not seen it yet...save your money. It was so bad that I walked out.

John

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hey Tom, come find me when you want to tear up the roads, You'll hear me coming.... Ammo!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Well, I'd go see it just to look at Tom Cruise for 2 hours. (Vanilla Sky, Bob) But I don't suppose he has that appeal to most of you.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........cameron diaz.....mmmmmmmmmmmm
(said in Homer Simpson's "MMMMMMM.....DOUGHNUTS" voice)

hmm, looking at the pic Bob posted of Cameron, i see alittle "present" i'd like to "unwrap" hehehehehehe (dirty chuckle)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-12-31 15:22 ]</font>

·
Registered
119 Posts
Vanilla Sky - awesome movie with a nice car and a hot chick (Penelope, not the bfugly Diaz)

Lord of the Rings - good, I read the books. Be prepared for the "To Be Continued..." at the end.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts