Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know theres a ton of other threads with this discussed, but i was curious what kind of covers everyone is running and whats good or bad about them, im getting a Kenne Bell within the next 2-3 weeks and i figured i might as well change out my valve covers with something more appealing to the eye. So whats good out there for a good price that gets alot of good revues, any help would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw that site and saw that the place was giving discount to bullitt owners, are they still doing that?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I talked to Kar Kraft this past weekend at a swap meet and seen those valve covers. They are awesome in person. Very nice and clean looking. After I finish my 86 I'm going to start doing some things to my Bullitt and this is one thing on the list.
Thanks
Jeff

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
ButtaLuns said:
Anyone know if that place is still doing deals on their covers for bullitt owners???
Dont know, you may have to call them. I have them on 1543 and they engraved them with the number.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
jp660605 said:
Any underhood pics showing the valve covers DHGBullitt?

Not at this time, will have when the new motor is finished. Hopefully very soon.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just got done talking to Ron, great guy, got my covers ordered, cant wait to see them with the Kenne bell!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
ButtaLuns said:
I just got done talking to Ron, great guy, got my covers ordered, cant wait to see them with the Kenne bell!
Good Luck on getting anything from Kenne Bell!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Im not gonna have any problems because i took it to a performance shop and their taking care of it all, its already ordered and should be here hopefully sometime next week. Sorry about your luck with KB.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts