Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the first one, with the vents and the window...I wonder if I could get that done somewhere...hmmmm.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Your vents are really the ole "cat's meow", but I would recommend you make them a little smaller and then produce them. I would order a pair and I am sure others would. Nice job!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Both of those are pretty awesome looking. I can't decide which I like better....

·
Registered
959 Posts
Very cool. I like the first rendition too. Nice job.

Brian

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
I agree the first one looks better. I only did the second one as an after thought when I realized there was no back window on the 68.

I got scared that I would get stonned for inaccuracies. So I quickly added the second picture that did away with the back window altogether. Few more posts and I will take the second pic off and just leave the first one.

I Still think it would make a neat recall for the publicity.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
the 1st one is kinda neat. mreminds me of the orig. Mustang
the 2nd, larger louver photo is just TOO much for my tastes!

·
Registered
899 Posts
Right On! I'll take a set of number 1 and will gladly join in on the petition to Ford!

Those vents and dropping the GT emblem would be the master touches!

Rarecat

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
What about making a "Vent" that would just cover the back window? How would that be?

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Here you go Blakwing. I added a third pic of just using the back window. Looks pretty good.

Mid Life Crisis #388

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mid Life Crisis #388 on 2004-11-15 10:16 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Now THAT'S more like it... Ok.. so how do we order these things? :wink:

Thanx for the pic!!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
all very cool pics Mid Life!!!!
beautiful car!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts