Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today our Mustang club got together with the Hot Rod Club, Camaro Club, Cruisers Car Club, etc.--6 clubs in all. Well, the run ended up at the drag strip (it was a surprise ending) and anyone that wanted to run their cars could! No times were kept-it was just for fun.

Bullitt Bill took 5 runs. All were against Camaros except one. The Z28s and SSs. One guy lined up with Bill said, "OH, one I can have a good run with!" But little did he know he was going to get his ass spanked! And he did get his ass spanked! Bill didn't lose a race. He won all 5. Damn!! Now we need a new set of tires! But our good friend Nasty Bob will donate to a good cause. He really is a good friend! Thanks Bob! We expect to see your check in the mail. :lol:

(Bill wasn't having a very good time on the cruise today, I could tell. He told me later that "Who enjoys driving the country going 40 mph when these cars are made to run!" There were over 250 cars all together. But when he took that Bullitt car :bullitt: and lined her up to those Camaros and beat their a##es he was smiling all night long! Just like a little boy in a candy store)!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-09-23 22:56 ]</font>

·
Registered
586 Posts
Wow, that's great, TwoStang -

I haven't seen a lot of fresh Drag posts. You guys sound like you had a ball!

Congrats to Bill on his obviously successful runs. It's nice to see a 'green' horse runnin' for the roses!

Now you can cruise with dignity.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Glad to see you folks out there are making F-Body kills! My next shot at the track may be this Friday. Should be some good weather coming. I was going to run the 85 LX again to test some new rear shocks,but ol'0503 wants to play!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts