Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Jay-Nice job!!!! Usually not a fan of music with vids but you have done a great job of mixing pics & vids and blending the music. Plus you fade the music when you should during the vids. Your car is gorgeous and btw runs quicker than mine with 417
(alledgedly) rwhp. You have forced me to purchase some drag radials so I can redeem myself!!!! Thanks for the inspiration during our nasty winter weather....
Your car is sweet-Bullitt or no.....John R :cool:

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Very nice ride!

Great job on the video!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
That was pretty freakin cool. Great looking car! Credits said "Cammed", you running cams? Which ones? How you like? Again, vid was choice.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MaineBullitt said:
Jay-Nice job!!!! Usually not a fan of music with vids but you have done a great job of mixing pics & vids and blending the music. Plus you fade the music when you should during the vids. Your car is gorgeous and btw runs quicker than mine with 417
(alledgedly) rwhp. You have forced me to purchase some drag radials so I can redeem myself!!!! Thanks for the inspiration during our nasty winter weather....
Your car is sweet-Bullitt or no.....John R :cool:
Thanks for the kind words.There is times i get sick of my GT,but you seem to help out in that department,and i regain that glow in the eye again.Thank you!
Oh,yeah,the drag radial thing,you will like,i run the M/T "street radials" drag radial tire.They are the 17" rubber,but plan to get different rims,like a 15" for more side wall.The 17's work,but it's still hard to get really good traction out of the hole with stiff suspension,and i refuse to swap out my springs,i like my GT's stance LOL!!
So you welcome,glad to help out :wink: .I wish i made 417 hp,and to think i'm on the quest just to have 300 to the rear wheels. :confused:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Daddy2000gt said:
Very nice Jay, I may have to race you next year!:clap2:
Sure Dave,you think you will have enough.....:badgrin: :D

DavidMidgley said:
Are you coming down to the Shootout in April? Would seem to be a waste if you didn't...:badgrin: Nice Stang! Cool video.:badgrin:
Hell i would love to seeing that there might be a few Canadians going,but i don't think my GT will be ready as i am bringing it in to get that trans TSB done for the second time that month :nerd: .If it is,i sure will put enough k's on her to give 'er.;)

cvclaya said:
That was pretty freakin cool. Great looking car! Credits said "Cammed", you running cams? Which ones? How you like? Again, vid was choice.
Thanks :smile: .....Yeah,she is cammed with the VT stage II N/A cams along with the comp cams valve springs.So far i love them.Got 30 hp extra with the cams and custom tune.She really came alive.
I see you are running the comps 262's,how do you like them.I almost went with them.

jason2004gt said:
Nice video! I love how your car looks. What do you have for suspension???

-Jason
Thank you,i have the Eibach Sportline springs,with Maximum Motorsports spring iscolators all around,Maximum Motorsports C&C plates,Energy Suspension rack and pinion off set bushings,and Lakewood "foxbody" struts up front which i plan to adjustables this coming season.As is right now,love the ride.

Again guys,thanks a bunch,really appriciate the compliments. ;)

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Sweet vid and ride. Defiantly one of the cleanest gt's I have seen.

·
Car Whisperer
20,780 Posts
Nice car and nice job on the vid.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the compliments guys,means a lot.Especially after all the hard work you put into something in detailing,and modding.As for Detailing,would you believe i just spent another 2 days detailing the engine compartment some more.LOL!!!! I've been ripping parts off,and cleaning...plus been cleaning in all the hard to get little places.What a pita!!!
And yes,Deftones rule!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Paul!!!Yeah,once a year i like to make a new vid of the updates.Gets me threw the winters LOL!!!
I'm hoping that the weather clears by the end of March,i am hoping to bring my GT in the 3rd week of March to be exact,so i don't waste the good April weather....LOL,i just want this trans issue gone!!!!,And plus i will need to get my GT retuned due to the intake swap.
If everything works out,i would like to join in for sure.It sounds like it is a blast.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Nice video man. Perfect Song choice, Deftones are up on my favorites list.

I love how the back of your car sits. If I didn't have the shinoda lip i'd think about going with suspention that low, but the front lip comes only 3 inches off the ground now lol.

Can't wait to see everything after the intake install.

I think your car is like any 67'Fastback movie tribute, except yours is a 01' BULLITT cTribute in silver. Great job with it.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you!!! :wink:
The stance is nice,it's the first thing that most notice next to the decklid spoiler delete.LOL!!
I know where you are coming from about the chin spoiler thing,even though the Mach 1 chin spoiler doesn't hang as low as the Shinodo one,i still have a lot of rashing on the lower edges of the chin spoiler.:confused:
I actually need to get a new chin spoiler this summer that is how bad it is......Plus i raised the front of my GT with two iscolator pads on the top of the front springs this past summer cause i got tired of scrapping the chin spoiler and my cats. LOL!!
Besides,your Bullitt looks good as is with the ride height!!The stance is nice.:cool:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
1LOW03GT said:
Thank you!!! :wink:
The stance is nice,it's the first thing that most notice next to the decklid spoiler delete.LOL!!
I know where you are coming from about the chin spoiler thing,even though the Mach 1 chin spoiler doesn't hang as low as the Shinodo one,i still have a lot of rashing on the lower edges of the chin spoiler.:confused:
I actually need to get a new chin spoiler this summer that is how bad it is......Plus i raised the front of my GT with two iscolator pads on the top of the front springs this past summer cause i got tired of scrapping the chin spoiler and my cats. LOL!!
Besides,your Bullitt looks good as is with the ride height!!The stance is nice.:cool:

Thanks and you got me wanting to go out and vieo my BULLITT with the Video camera and making a small video. I havn't done it in a while.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts