1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Nice job Tim....You have spent much time on this and it shows. Great pictures, music selection, nice sound editing and of course exceptional material to choose from. Glad to see you got some images from Kevin, probably my favorite Bullitt in existance. Robin & I chuckled at the image of the patrolman writing a ticket immediatley after the end of the burnout scene, classic :lol:
Thanks for putting it together for us, I hope lots of people check it out....John R :cool:

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Looks Great! But, I thought there was gonna be some BULLITTS in there - not just a bunch of Green '01 Mustang GT's...... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
(Sorry guys! I just couldn't resist!)

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MaineBullitt said:
Nice job Tim....You have spent much time on this and it shows. Great pictures, music selection, nice sound editing and of course exceptional material to choose from. Glad to see you got some images from Kevin, probably my favorite Bullitt in existance. Robin & I chuckled at the image of the patrolman writing a ticket immediatley after the end of the burnout scene, classic :lol:
Thanks for putting it together for us, I hope lots of people check it out....John R :cool:
Thanx John!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I just couldn't resist the burnout with the ticket after.

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JC2954 said:
Looks Great! But, I thought there was gonna be some BULLITTS in there - not just a bunch of Green '01 Mustang GT's...... :lol: :lol:
Thanx!!!

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Nice job Tim...

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
outstanding video!!!!! 1007 even made it in the video with Scott setting in it!

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mid Life Crisis #388 said:
Good job Frankenstang!

I noticed you went with the first production BULLITT GT's and not the more plentiful sequels.
Thanx. Yep, this is a tribute to the original FOMOCO named and production Bullitt Mustang.

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanx everyone for the comments....glad you have enjoyed it. I really wanted us to have a video specifically about the 01 Bullitts since the Cobra guys and the regular GT guys have plenty. I'm a fan of the Mach 1's too and they don't have one either. I posted on the Mach 1 registry this video and told them I wouldn't mind trying to do one for them if they would send me material.

When the new edition Bullitt has been out for awhile and the 08/09 owners have not only pics, but some videos too, I would be happy to try one for that group as well.

My problem with the videos are I don't have a program that will rip the video for me to be able to use from like you tube or whatever, so they have to send me the file like Maine Bullitt did or I have to have it myself to be able to insert it. Some of the burnout videos that Ford did and when the new Bullitt came out and the different folks got the first chance at driving the car would be great, I just can't grab them to use.

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Now that I think about it, once I get stuff from the 197 crowd and do one, then we will need one combined, with the 01's, the 197's and some 68 clone cars in there as well. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Best Bullitt video EVER! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanx, just happens to be the only one that I know of but hey, best 'cause its the only one is OK too!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Nice use of Linkin Park. :)

I am not familiar with the other band, Lacuna Coil. Listening to some of there stuff on iTunes. Very interesting sound.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts