Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i was on my way home from my friends at about 11:45 and i figured id pull into the parking lot at my work for a quick video. we only got about 2 inches of snow and man i love driving my bullitt in the snow. my fox was no fun in the snow but this thing is a blast. 18x9 with toyo t1r 275/40s up front and 18x10s with toyo t1r 295/35s in the back... not the best snow tires but good enough for me....
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=48457264

·
Registered
113 Posts
that was dangerous, illegal, and irresponsible. and looked like a whole lot of fun ;)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Karl Rodg88 said:
that was dangerous, illegal, and irresponsible. and looked like a whole lot of fun ;)
i work there so its all good... and who would i run into at about midnight on a tuesday in my shops parking lot anyway :grin: i wanted to get into 3rd gear and really get it goin but there were some parked cars in the lot and i was the only thing within a mile makin noise so any cop around would have came looking for me. i kept it as quiet as i could... i kept it under 45mph :grin:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
That's about the only thing that I miss about living in snow country. Every so many years I get to drive up to Colorado and play in the snow, or it actually snows and sticks here every so often.:cool:

Glad you had some fun!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya i love it. in the snow is probly the only time i will ever do doughnuts in my car... im not one for doing that on dry pavement... i fell to bad for my car

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
lol, fun :)

A couple pics from Tuesday evening... I did not know it was going to snow.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
my ranger does better donuts in the snow ;)

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I do miss driving my bullitt in the snow but hey i get to drive my 4 banger mustang coupe. It's the only time driving a 4cyl mustang is anything like a v8. Just stab the throttle and turn to go straight hahah

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes driving a Mustang in the snow.. lol Jeff, your car sounds really good, what kind of exhaust do you have?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Jblack6527 said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes driving a Mustang in the snow.. lol Jeff, your car sounds really good, what kind of exhaust do you have?
bassani catted x and slp lm2 cat back

video should still work... it works for me

1 - 17 of 17 Posts