Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Cool video, but the engine whine really does not do justice to the exhaust. IMO, you should have kept the hood closed.

Perhaps even taken the sound recording outside instead of in a confined space. Also, I did not here the trademark gurgling/poping that out Bullitts are known for. Is this a stock exhaust system?

I am not trying to flame you here, just giving my observation in an effort to help.

What is the new video game?

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The hood was open to hear the engine, a mic was right by the air filter and it sounded great. Yes standard exhaust. There were 4 mics by the engine and 4 by the exhaust. They will forward them (the sound clips) onto me soon. They had a lovely 8 channel recording set up there as well. Had a quick listen when they were done and it did sound good.
The game is 'Split Second' Sound won't be linked to a Mustang in particular but it will be linked to an 'american car'
Game looks like sort of a 'DeathRace' type thing but not so 'gory' as its Disney!!

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
*cough* headlight out *cough*

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Big Daddy said:
Cool video, but the engine whine really does not do justice to the exhaust. IMO, you should have kept the hood closed.~~~
Could that whine have been the dyno the rear wheels were on?

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
jainser said:
The hood was open to hear the engine, a mic was right by the air filter and it sounded great. Yes standard exhaust. There were 4 mics by the engine and 4 by the exhaust. They will forward them (the sound clips) onto me soon. They had a lovely 8 channel recording set up there as well. Had a quick listen when they were done and it did sound good.
The game is 'Split Second' Sound won't be linked to a Mustang in particular but it will be linked to an 'american car'
Game looks like sort of a 'DeathRace' type thing but not so 'gory' as its Disney!!
Seems that was the sound you were looking for.

Good luck with the game and thanks for the information :D

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Is that a GT/CS bumper I spy!? I just picked up a set myself.... MUHAHAHAHAH! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts