Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Village Coffee Roaster Sunday Morning Cruise-In
Weekend Cruise, Village Coffee Roaster, A Special Scenic FUN Cruise!!!

Village Coffee Roaster
23351 Mulholland Drive
Woodland Hills, Ca. 91364
818-970-2359 ( Marlon Cell# )

THIS Sunday, January 13th 2008
6:30AM TO 9:00AM ( Club Cruise Attendance Time )
********Let’s Go Have Some More FUN********

Celebrity Sightings May Occur

It will be 78 Degrees!

Check Out The Village Coffee Roaster Video “SuperCar Sunday”
http://livecarshows.com/SuperCar.html

All Mustang and Ford Club Sunday Cruise-In
Woodland Hills to Simi Valley

The All Mustang and Ford Club invites owners of all makes and model autos to join them every Sunday morning from 6:30 - 9:00 a.m. at the Village Coffee Roaster in Woodland Hills. These car club members, who spend their Sunday morning's worshiping the likes of all classic and antique and late model horsepower cars, then travel A Special Scenic FUN Cruise,where We enjoy lunch, drinks and a huge car display gathering From 10:30AM to 1:30 p.m. @ Neptune’s Net And We do this EVERY SUNDAY! So if you're looking for a different kind of Sunday morning worship, and you think maybe its time to substitute church candles for the heavenly scent of high-octane exhaust, call Marlon at (818) 970-2359, or visit:

www.AllMustangandFordClub.com

We Leave Village Coffee Roaster @ 9:00AM So Be Ready To ROLL

This Weekend We Are Going To Take A Nice FUN Cruise Up Valley Circle And Around The Reservoir, Through The Santa Susana Pass And Drive Down LA Avenue Through Simi Valley To “Country Folks Restaurant” For Brunch, Lunch, You Pick Which One, The NEXT Door In The Same Parking Lot Is “Harbor Freight” Where We Can All Go And Buy Some Tools Or Just Look Around :eek:) PLUS There Is A Really Cool Pet Store Next Door To Harbor Freight To Check Out Too! SO COME ON OUT and Have Some FUN!!

****Village Coffee Roaster is the starting point 6:30AM to 9:00AM*****
We will be leaving Village Coffee Roaster @ 9:00
To head out For Lunch!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was up helping out my parents on this past sunday, If It's Not Raining I will be there this Sunday, It's The Big One 500+ cars

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
See You All This Sunday If it's not raining, Hey Just a Plug, I just Hosted a segment on the new TV Show Whipnotic for KNBC, it's a show all about cars, I will get back to everyone as far as a time schedule for the show, It is supposed to Air On Saturday Afternoon's On Channel 4 KNBC, Check your Local Listings!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts