Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Greg,
How did you know what your build date was? What other source do we have to see that info? My window sticker says 10/17/18 BLEND, is that basically the build date?

Thanks,
Kelly

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Greg,
How did you know what your build date was? What other source do we have to see that info? My window sticker says 10/17/18 BLEND, is that basically the build date?

Thanks,
Kelly
I would go with what your car's Cert Label says, which also is 10/17/18.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Isn't the date on the door jamb sticker the build date? It shows a different date than the blend date on the window sticker.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Newby here. Ordered my '19 Bullitt last week and dealer sent me VIN today. Looking forward to taking delivery in several weeks.

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome message there.

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Does anyone know if the 2020 Bullitt’s will still be “K”chassis numbered? I thought I read somewhere that it’s K because they are 2019’s so I’m curious if the 2020s will be different or will they just continue on K....

In fact now I’m wondering did the ‘08/‘09s have a letter in their numbers?

·
Administrator
6,193 Posts
Does anyone know if the 2020 Bullitt’s will still be “K”chassis numbered? I thought I read somewhere that it’s K because they are 2019’s so I’m curious if the 2020s will be different or will they just continue on K....]

They will switch to L, which is the 2020 model year designator and the numbers will restart at 0001

In fact now I’m wondering did the ‘08/‘09s have a letter in their numbers?

They did not have letters in the serial number. The model year was indicated on the plate attached to the strut tower bar, and their numbers did not restart at 0001 when the 2009 model year production started.

Reactions: bullit4404

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Yeah I wasn’t sure if 2020 would be L or A.

Based on an earlier post in this thread I assumed every decade restarts at A. Then I started wondering how can you tell by the VIN if it’s a 200x, 201x or 202x ?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts