Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 DHG K4272
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a good way to get those annoying air bag decals off of the sun visors?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Is there a good way to get those annoying air bag decals off of the sun visors?
There is no way to get them off without destroying your visor but another member on here recommended these:

They are very discreet and I added the option of putting ‘BULLITT’ in its correct font in dark charcoal on mine so it’s ghosted on the black decal cover. Very sleek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here is another solution.

·
Registered
19 DHG K4272
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I will check both options. When I took them off of my 03 Cobra, you could always tell where they were.

·
Registered
2019 K5624
3 Posts

·
Premium Member
651 Posts
I think those are actually silk-screened on there, like a t-shirt appliqué. So it's not like it's a decal, it's permanent. Covering is indeed the best solution.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I like this idea. What is the correct font?
I’ll dig up my email from when I ordered them. It was the guy there that suggested it when I told
I was ordering them for the new Bullitt so I don’t know the name of the font myself.

That said, Kevin from 5Spurs, he has the font too as he put it on my armrest cup holder cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 DHG, Electronics package, Recaros, black wrap hood, roof, trunk, 3M front incl A pillar.
42 Posts
I like this idea. What is the correct font?
I ordered them...they came...I put them on...OK but not the answer. They are shinny reflective and draw your eye, not as much as the ridiculous bright yellow warning stickers, but still reflect anything shinny in your cockpit. Better...not great. Ideally they would be non reflective.
Jim

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
I agree 100%! I took them back off as I did not like the "shinny" look, it was more of an eye catcher than the warning stickers.

·
Registered
19 DHG K4272
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, I got the RPI stickers too. Better than bright yellow and white, but should be less shiny. If you don't look directly at them they are not hateful.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts