Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let the board know that we have extended our Bucks Back Rebate through the end of February 2002. Details here:
http://www.vortechsuperchargers.com/rebate/

-Steve

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Forced on 2002-01-04 12:44 ]</font>

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jay,
You are supposed to see those within 8 weeks of when we receive them. Can you email me your last name?
-Steve

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I got mine after about 10 weeks. I think I sent it in around the beginning of Oct and recieved the check just befrore X-mas. I had forgotten about it, so it was a nice surprise.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
thanks for checking up on a members rebate Steve!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
I got my rebate check in about 6 weeks. Vortech was really great about it, since I was a few weeks late submitting my paperwork i.e. the rebate started the day I paid for my SC), and I had already received my warranty certificate. I just mailed a copy of my certificate instead of the warranty registration form.

So far Vortech has been great answering my questions and with customer service.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am glad that most of the experiences have been positive with Vortech. We have long strived for excellent customer service to compliment our great products! :-B
-Steve

·
Registered
714 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-04 14:51, Forced wrote:
Jay,
You are supposed to see those within 8 weeks of when we receive them. Can you email me your last name?
-Steve

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks for checking on it Steve, last name is Jensen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts