Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-09 18:00, SFLA Bullitt wrote:
looking to see how many would be interested in getting a group buy together for vortech supercharger. trying to get a substantial discount.

HTTP://www.vortechsuperchargers.com/yourcar/01mustang_bullitt.html

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SFLA Bullitt on 2001-10-09 18:02 ]</font>
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
For reference, we have had trouble in the past with Vortech group purchases. Once they find out that one is going on they have threatened the retailer with pulling thier accounts. We have always had to keep them under the table and out of ear shot of Vortech.

BTW, my Vortech is being installed tomorrow.:smile::):)

·
Registered
899 Posts
I'd be interested, but obviously depends on the definition of discount (spell: DEEP!)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Ditto,
Speeds money how fast ya wanna go.
My need for speed doesn't match the need for my other obligations!!

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Fordspeed.com contacted me about a Paxton group buy. I'm not interested, but it may help a few of you. Here is his note:

Let me know if any one has interest in a
Paxton
buy in at 3 kits the buy in price is $3500.00 retail Val is 4290.00
Jobber
is $3646.00 you will also get 100.00 rebate back from Paxton. This is
good
until November 31st

Contact Fordspeed.com if interested.

Brad
DHG #4865
:bullitt:

·
Registered
168 Posts
That is a good deal.
Hell 7 years ago I paid 3,800 for a HO 12lb vortech! Does that Paxton come w/chip, how about the after-cooler. Ahh if I only had some change to burn :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
All I know about the deal is what I posted. Contact Eric at Fordspeed to find out what else might come with that.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I'd be interested in the Vortec system, but it would probably have to be next year...need to get through Xmas first.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The superchargers would have to be purchased from a dealer, vortech was not willing to cooperate directly.The more purchased the better discount possible. vortech is also offering a $100.00 mail in rebate as well.so far 3 supercharger purchase would cost $3375.00 + $100.00 rebate =$3275.00 per unit and thats only after trying three dealers. there are many to choose from

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SFLA Bullitt on 2001-10-10 00:17 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SFLA Bullitt on 2001-10-10 07:19 ]</font>

·
Registered
822 Posts
Count me in too, if the price is right. If it is only a around a hundred bones..count me out. But if vortec is willing to hook us up..count me in.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Lets try to get a group buy on the ATI Procharger. Now I'd go for that. I remember getting waxed by Stacy Kenny's ATI Procharged Z28 back in 1995. My Vortech'ed GT was no match for him.

·
Registered
65 Posts
very interested!
I've been doing extensive research on them. the best price i can come
up w/ is from GF auto in San Francisco. Price was for Vortech w/ cooler
for 4600.00.

Please let me know what you have been able to do.

Thanks,
Seamus
[email protected]

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i just purchased four units from derek at bb&t racing for $3050.00 per unit you can probably get the same price if 2 or more buy at the same time. no guarentees but he was willing to deal. the # is 800-416-6199
eian at excessive motorsports was also willing to deal on 2 or more 800-930-9585
there is also a $100.00 rebate from vortech as well

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SFLA Bullitt on 2001-10-19 20:59 ]</font>

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Whoever finds the cheapest price around, or sets this up, please post it.

If the discount is substantial, I'm in.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts