Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would throw a couple pics up for fun.

Battery relocation

External radiator for aftercooler

Wide view of all

Close up of charger

:-B

·
Registered
229 Posts
Damn, that is badass, (mental note to self get one of those!!!)

·
Registered
543 Posts
In a word...sweet!!!

John

1,169 Posts
Very Nice!!!!! You just had to post some pix!!!!! I have two weeks to wait for mine,now it's going to feel like two months.... :-B

does the underside of the hood hit the SC?

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Interesting...Is there a reason that you have the old inlet tubing? That looks like the one that was sent with my 99. My Bullitt kit came with a one piece pipe that attaches to the blower it self. Not a elbow followed by a slightly bent section(where your emissions and bypass connect) into the dryer tubing. Just curious.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Barnaby,
Did yours have the aftercooler? I think its for that if not then i got screwed! That was the biggest pain to fit in there.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bullittmike,

That is the aftercooler water tank. It houses the antifreeze and water mix that is piped to the after cooler unit to the left side of the car and cools the air.

·
Registered
93 Posts
How much hp did u gain at the wheels?

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-12 01:44, seamuse wrote:
Barnaby,
Did yours have the aftercooler? I think its for that if not then i got screwed! That was the biggest pain to fit in there.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
I didn't get the aftercooler, but that shouldn't matter. You didn't get screwed, it's not really that big of a deal, just watch to make sure it doesn't come apart from vibration/rubbing. My solultion to the plastic inlet tubing was replacing it with an AFM Powerpipe. And picked up 2# boost to boot.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
That is SWEET! :cool: Nice neat install. Looks like it belongs there. Best of luck!

If I can find someone in my area who would do the install, hmmm... :grin:

·
Registered
394 Posts
seamuse,

I have to see that in person!

Get into the regional forum and reply to the get together we want to have in SF. No date yet, but it would be great to get a lot of the bay area Bullitts together for pics in SF.

Eric

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Its funy that the instructions show the single piece too.
Do you have the part number for the power pipe and how much did yours cost? In your opinion is it realy worth it?
[/quote]
I didn't get the aftercooler, but that shouldn't matter. You didn't get screwed, it's not really that big of a deal, just watch to make sure it doesn't come apart from vibration/rubbing. My solultion to the plastic inlet tubing was replacing it with an AFM Powerpipe. And picked up 2# boost to boot.

[/quote]

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-12 04:05, junior6783 wrote:
How much hp did u gain at the wheels?

373.5 hp at wheels
365.9 torque
should be more but it wasn't getting enough fuel after 5000rpms and also not getting enough air. So I pulled the fuel tank and play w/ the fuel pump and Im getting a 80mm mass air meter. Feb. it will be all done and re-dyno so I will post the results then.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
On 2002-01-12 16:39, BULLITTBRO1 wrote:
HMMMMMM if you dont mind me asking how much and who from... I love it

BB&T racing 800 416 6199 ask for Derek
$4348.21
installed w/ a friend and myslef

1 - 20 of 29 Posts