Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Which Mustang is Better?

• A Mustang BULLITT (01,08, or 09) or BULLITT Replica (any year.)

Votes: 35 92.1%
  • All Other Mustangs

Votes: 3 7.9%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
3116Bullitt08 said:
I won't pay to vote - Ironic isn't it. A poll tax on election day!
===================================================================
Available Subscriptions
Team Mustang SourceTeam Mustang Source
Join Team Mustang Source for access to high resolution photos, videos, parts specials and more!

This is an automatically recurring subscription. You may unsubscribe at any time by coming back to this page.
Cost:
-------- US$15.00
Supporting VendorSupporting Vendor
Promote Your Mustang-Based Business on The Mustang Source Forums! Interact with our members and answer questions about your product. Click here for the policy and benefits regarding this plan.

This is an automatically recurring subscription. You may unsubscribe at any time by coming back to this page.
Cost:
-------- US$1,200.00 US$800.00 US$200.00

Validity periods marked * indicate that purchasing this subscription is recurring, this means after the period is complete it will automatically be renewed.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
For those who can't vote on Brad's site, I added our own -- completely biased, non-scientific, and without any possibly successful, opposing viewpoints-- Mustang Poll. :-B

·
Banned
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Palerider said:
I won't pay to vote - Ironic isn't it. A poll tax on election day!
===================================================================
Available Subscriptions
Team Mustang SourceTeam Mustang Source
Join Team Mustang Source for access to high resolution photos, videos, parts specials and more!

Cost:
-------- US$15.00
Supporting VendorSupporting Vendor
Promote Your Mustang-Based Business on The Mustang Source Forums! Interact with our members and answer questions about your product. Click here for the policy and benefits regarding this plan.

Cost:
-------- US$1,200.00 US$800.00 US$200.00

Validity periods marked * indicate that purchasing this subscription is recurring, this means after the period is complete it will automatically be renewed.

Neither would I, don't need to.

I believe it's an option, kinda like here at IMBOC.

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
Well I voted for the 08 and 01.

·
Banned
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
B-Man said:
For those who can't vote on Brad's site, I added our own -- completely biased, non-scientific, and without any possibly successful, opposing viewpoints-- Mustang Poll. :-B
What's with the thread hi-jack anyway? If I wanted a poll in my thread I would have
added it:rolleyes: Please remove it.

Registering on The Mustang Source Forums is a pretty straight forward process. Put a b-day in, pick a name, password, email addy and a couple of other questions and walla your in.

Putting a poll on here is a bit lame, somewhat like putting the '08 up against a 350, be that as it may I thought everyone would like to show their support in a much larger community for both Bullitt years.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
3116Bullitt08 said:
What's with the thread hi-jack anyway? If I wanted a poll in my thread I would have

Registering on The Mustang Source Forums is a pretty straight forward process. Put a b-day in, pick a name, password, email addy and a couple of other questions and walla your in.

Putting a poll on here is a bit lame, somewhat like putting the '08 up against a 350, be that as it may I thought everyone would like to show their support in a much larger community for both Bullitt years.
:eek:

Um, I think it was a joke :)

·
Registered
844 Posts
3116Bullitt08 said:

If a non-supporting member can add one, go ahead! If not, just remove it Einstein!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
3116Bullitt08 said:

Snicker.

I put the poll on. It was just a joke dude. ;-) I know Brad, the owner of TMS. I am sure he'd get a kick out of it. I heartily recommend people go over there and vote (for real.)

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
you can get two 01 bullitts for the price of one 08....
in five years the two 01 bullitts will be worth more then one 08...

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
No Fair! I only got to vote ONCE!

I should be able to vote as many times as....... nevermind - don't wanna start a "political discourse"!

:badgrin:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
tigerhonaker said:
Tracking Thread.........
He scares me when he says things like that.

Personally, I don't think the Bullitt has a chance on this one. Who ever did the seeding was gunning for us. :)

·
Registered
14,863 Posts
B-Man said:
He scares me when he says things like that.

Personally, I don't think the Bullitt has a chance on this one. Who ever did the seeding was gunning for us. :)

you too huh...... ;-)

and yeah the deck was stacked against us but we still better and if any gt350 owner would like to challenge...i accept

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.