Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im going to stop modding my car for right now and concentrate on school. There for i had bought VT stage 2 N/A cams w. comps springs for a 4.6 2v. Purchases them from a member off of svtperformance, they are in very good condition. I never got a chance to put them in because ive been too busy w. school and work and dont have the time right now and ill probably go w. a blower eventually. These cams from what i hear love nitrous. Also mite be selling my Diablo Predator tuner if anyones intersted as well...
VT Stage 2 N/A Cams w. Comps Springs- $550.00 OBO

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rangerdoc said:
I'm debating replacing my SCT with a Diablo...how much?
Do you have the handheld tuner? If so maybe we can just do a straight trade. Let me know

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rangerdoc said:
Yeah, it's the hand held one. How come you would want a SCT vs. Diablo? You've peaked my interest...still interested though.
I've always had a thing for the SCT. Thats what i orignally wanted for my car but i got really good deal on my predator that i couldnt pass up. Not bashin on my predator at all it made a hell of a diff. Just a personal prefference i guess. let me know

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MustangMarkus said:
Are these brand new, never been installed? What are the specs. on them?
Stage 2 cams are the perfect choice for ported heads and all out N/A street/strip performance. MUST BE USED WITH AFTERMARKET VALVESPRINGS. Aggressive idle. 3000-6500 prm. Gains of 30-35rwhp are common. Like 3.73 gear or better and 2800+ stall in auto's. MUST BE TUNED AFTER INSTALL. .560/.575 lift, 225/235 .050" duration, 108 LSA

"thats straight from their website."

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
NuBullitt4110 said:
does any one have a vid of these in one of our cars...? would they be ok for a daily driver... or more for a track car...?
I think they would be fine for a daily driver if tuned properly. I wish I had the extra money for them or they didn't come with the valve springs (already have upgraded) and I would be interested for my DD.

Matt

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BlackBullitt5583 said:
These are, hands down, the best cams you can get for a naturally aspirated or nitrous 2v mod motor.

thanks 5583 and yes these cams are the shizz!!! Wish i didnt need the dinero rite now:doubt:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
NuBullitt4110 said:
does any one have a vid of these in one of our cars...? would they be ok for a daily driver... or more for a track car...?
The cams are not that radical that they could not be DD'd. One of my friends has an LS1 with bigger lift than these that he daily drives. Just get a good tune and they'd work fine on DD. Just gonna be a bit noisy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts