Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some popular mod's for the Bullitt? I'm currently buying a T56 to install, but what other mods are there.
I have:
BBK shorty headers
Basani X pipe no cats
mill eliminators
Basani catback
4.10's
Thats all for now, but I want more horses!! What should I do?

·
Registered
494 Posts
I would work more on the suspension to get more out of the car.

Chad

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm wanting to make horse power. I'm wanting to make it a 5.0 with some stage2 heads and cams, that is going to be way down the line though. So something short of a super/turbo what els is their?

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
CAI will add some.

Tune.

If you are looking for large bump in HP, then its an SC or twin turbo's.

Don't know what NOS would give you.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info SmokinBullitt. What about TB's? Is their a sellection of TB's for the bullitt out their? Which company would be the best of for some stage2 heads and cams?

·
Registered
366 Posts
I wouldnt mess around with mods that only give you minimal gains in HP.I went with the vortech mongoose kit from MPH and couldnt be happier.Turbo kits are to expensive in my opinion and much more difficult to tune.For $3900 you can get the mongoose kit with a dead on tune from Tim Barth who is one of the best tuners in the industry with the customer service to back it up. GREG

·
Registered
987 Posts
M1 Tanker said:
I would work more on the suspension to get more out of the car.

Chad
+1 Power with out control is HP lost. U should do suspension first so u can get the power down and stay down.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do I have to be a supporting member to post pictures of my car online? My Bullitt came with this trick hood and a shaker system that I would like to keep(and show), but the D-bag that hade the car before me did a shaddy mached up support for the shaker system, I also have this sneaking sus****ion that it's missing some pices. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
656 Posts
More HP requires better handling and stopping. Do suspension and brakes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts