Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Odd, I am on the Bullitt Forum asking for a standard 4.6 Intake. Not the Bullitt's intake, sadly...

Wife's 2001 GT has plastic crossover, it's cracked. I sorta patched it. The pipe under it is leaking. I am trying to find the part number so I can order the pipe online somewhere. We aren't garaging the GT, it's just a daily service piece, no intentions for anything other than basic, but still awesome, transportation.

So if anyone would like to unload or knows someone that would like to unload a 2001-2004 PI Headed 4.6 Intake with Alum. Crossover pipe, PLEASE PM me. Or drop me an email at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
That was a TSB recall I believe. I would take it to your local stealership and see if they will fix it for you. That is a well know problem with the plastic intake manifolds.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Already been to the dealership about this. They have already said due to date & miles it is out of warranty.

My local dealerships are asses. And that's the lightest, calmest, least likely to be censored description of them.

Besides that, I don't want their greasey grubby paws under the hood. I can do the work. :)

I know it is a very common problem, as is the coolant pipe underneathe. Both are issues on this car.

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
yeah, the class action suit that was filed provided for a 7 yr warranty period which has expired. join over at Crown vic. net, www.crownvic.net and post in the classified there. there is someone over there most of the time with one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts