Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Can anyone refer me to a dealership in the Southeast having a DHG or TrueBlue Bullitt? Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
466 Posts
There was a TB in Montgomery, AL last week (used) but it is now gone from the web site. They are getting tough to find. There were four (4) Bullitts listed for sale in "Yahoo" classifieds last week and there is only one now and that person is asking $30,000.

You guys that got them at 0% really lucked out.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I live in texas and just found and bought me a new DHG in Georgia. I thought I bought the last new one from a dealer. I know this is not in the southeeast, but this morning Chad from Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park, CA. emailed me that he just recieved a new DHG and asked if I was still interesed. Contact him at [email protected] or phone 714/521-3110. Believe me, if you want a new Bullitt don't waste anytime, if the dealer has one now it could be gone in 30 minutes. Good luck and keep us posted

bullittboyz

·
Registered
466 Posts
bullitboyz;
Which dealer in GA did you get yours from? I got mine from Wade Ford. Great people. The only regret I have is that mine is financed at 6.9% and not 0%. But who new in July what would happen in Sept.

Congrats on your new ride. I would be interested to know your # since you got it so recently.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts