Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a new DHG Bullitt in the texas, louisiana, or oklahoma area. Does anyone know if one is available from a dealer.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-26 01:00, bullittboyz wrote:
Has anyone found me a new DHG Bullitt in Texas or the surrounding states, hey how about in the U.S.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

There's one in New Jersey here

http://www.bullittclub.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=3695&forum=21&5

This dealer has 1 green and 1 black left
Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park, Ca.
[email protected] or 714-521-3110

Another one here in Madison, TN a few weeks ago. ph # (615)865-1280

and another
DHG,1300 miles,covered and garaged in Virginia.
Jeff (757) 564-8620

and here Don Davis Ford in Arlington, Texas 817-261-4261

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-26 01:18, 1NastyFordGT wrote:
On 2001-11-26 01:00, bullittboyz wrote:
Has anyone found me a new DHG Bullitt in Texas or the surrounding states, hey how about in the U.S.

There's one in New Jersey here

http://www.bullittclub.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=3695&forum=21&5

This dealer has 1 green and 1 black left

Another one here in Madison, TN a few weeks ago. ph # (615)865-1280

and another
DHG,1300 miles,covered and garaged in Virginia.
Jeff (757) 564-8620

and here Don Davis Ford in Arlington, Texas 817-261-4261

Thanks for the info on the DHG Bullitt's. I will make some phone calls later this morning to see if one is available.

thanks,

bullittboyz

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On 2001-11-26 17:48, merc50 wrote:
Well, did you find and buy one yet Bullittboyz?

/quote]

I have a lead on a couple of DHG's. This BullittClub is great when it comes to getting information (answers) quickly. I will let you know when I am behind the wheel of my new DHG Bullitt.

Thanks,

Bullittboyz

·
Registered
144 Posts
Heard that Seminole Ford in Sanford, FL had a DHG Bullitt on the floor. Info is about two weeks old. :-B

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
On 2001-11-26 20:47, bullitt0399 wrote:
Cleburne Ford dealership in Cleburne Texas had one the last time I checked.

When was the last time you checked? What color is the Bullitt? I am looking for a DHG.
That would be cool if I could find a car in Texas, I wouldn't have to drive a million miles to get one.

Thanks,

Bullittboyz

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The supply of new Bullitts is drying up. The following dealers have sold their new Bullits: Don Davis Ford, Arlington, TX., Cleburne Ford, Cleburne, TX., Seminole Ford, Sanford FL., and Ford Dealer in Madison, TN. I am still checking other leads, if anyone knows the whereabouts of new DHG Bullitts, please let me know. If I had started 30 days ago I could have found several in Texas. That is true about being a day (30 days) late and a dollar short.

Thanks,

Bullittboyz

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
On 2001-11-28 09:40, 1NastyFordGT wrote:
As of last Friday, this dealer has 1 green and 1 black left. I spoke with a salesman named Robert Mendoza.

Well Nasty, it looks like another one is gone. Ken Grody Ford sold their DHG yesterday. As they say, I guess I am just chasing shadows. I spoke with a dealer in Florida who said there is a DHG in Georgia, but he doesn't know if the dealer will transfer the car, plus he was not willing to tell me the dealer's name. If anyone can help in locating the dealer, please let me know.

Thanks,

Bullittboyz

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Have you used www.dealerconnection.com to search. Little time consuming, but searching by GT, they will be easy to pick up on based on the Bullitt having only one of two prices. So basically if you see either 27,380 or DHG, you know it's a Bullitt. It is fairly up to date also.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bullittheads,

Well, I think I have found my new DHG Bullitt. It is about 800 miles from home. When I get the car in my garage, I will let everyone know. Thanks for everyone's help, believe it or not we even helped my dealer find the car. I hope to have the car next week.

Thanks,

Bullittboyz

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
On 2001-11-30 20:39, bullittboyz wrote:
Bullittheads,

Well, I think I have found my new DHG Bullitt. It is about 800 miles from home. When I get the car in my garage, I will let everyone know. Thanks for everyone's help, believe it or not we even helped my dealer find the car. I hope to have the car next week.

Thanks,

Bullittboyz

HOOORAYYYYYY!!!!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-11-30 22:25 ]</font>

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nasty,

Let's keep our fingers crossed until my baby is in my garage, thanks for the encouragment. The DHG that Ken Grody in Buena Park, CA. had was #5363 and my dealer was told that Lorenzo Lamas bought the car. Hey, I guess celebs like'em too.

Thanks,

Bullittboyz

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-12-02 04:48 ]</font>

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I almost was going to buy #5363 from Ken Grody Ford and they were even going to hold it for me, but I wasn't thrilled about them not budging off the MSRP.

Luckily for me, I found #1053 to replace #169 at a much more reasonable price. I'm already taking it in the shorts on the loss, so #1053 will make me whole again without too much loss from my wallet.

This is extra cool hearing that Lorenzo Lamas bought #5363. That makes two Hollywood people we know are Bullittheads, Lamas and Chad McQueen. :smile:

You're really going to be one happy camper once you get your hands on your new Bullitt!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts