Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just trying to locate all Bullitt owners in NY state. I would like to put a spring cruise together for us. Please leave a note and let me know what part of the state your from. I will get more info together during the winter months. It will be great to dust off the winter crud, shine it up and ride. Thanks #5355

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey, this is True Blue # 3934 in the Big Apple, Manhattan. I would be very interested in a Spring Cruise and the opportunity to meet other NY Bullitt owners.
Thanks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yes, I love the car, its an absolute blast to drive. My problem is that I live in Manhattan and walk to work everyday. I only drive the car on Saturdays when I cruise outside of the city with my wife and daughter. During the week I really miss the car and can only think of it lustfully as it sits in its garage spot 10 blocks from where I live because the garage in my building is very expensive. Last week I washed and waxed at my parents house in the suburbs and yesterday as I was cruising, it started to rain. Bummer, there goes the no spots wax job. I had a great time anyway. I will post more often. Take care everybody

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great.....I put mine up for the winter, no more quick romps until the spring.

·
Registered
100 Posts
#1767 D/K GREEN IM UP FOR A CRUISE ANYTIME. I AM ON HERE ON LONG ISLAND.E-MAIL ME IF U AHVE ANY QUESTIONS.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Hi Guys, I'm in the Rochester area. 1748's up for the winter but would like to get together next year.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hey CR01 Bullitt 1767, you live pretty close to where I work, Newsday in Melville, you should drop by one night with your Bullitt, although I don't commute with mine from New Jersey to Long Island so mine would not be here. Which Ford dealer do you work at ? I live in Norhtern New Jersey but about 1/2 mile from the N.Y.S. border so if the Bullitt Spring run is in the lower NY area I would be interested in it too. That is if I am allowed ? :eek: :grin:

from Montvale, New Jersey

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: krankiekat on 2001-11-06 00:27 ]</font>

·
Registered
100 Posts
HEY WRESCH WHERE ON LONG ISLAND R UWHERE DIDI U BUY UR CAR FROM. E-MAIL AT MY ADDRESS.

CRAIG (CR01BULLITT)
#1767 D/K GREEN

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm interested, depending on where & when?

Gary

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PURSUIT MACHINE on 2001-11-14 18:56 ]</font>

·
Registered
650 Posts
Hey guys, count me in for a ride. Does anybody goto the Bellmore train station,
fridays(on sunrise hwy)? Sometimes I see
a bunch of supped up American cars there...Maybe we don't have to wait 'till spring...we compare notes and mods if any.
Almost any friday is good for me.
Email me if interested [email protected]

TAKE IT EASY!!! see ya later

·
Registered
100 Posts
I GOT TO BELLMORE ALL THE TIME IM A REGULAR THEIR. I BOUGHT MY OTHER MUSTANGS THEIR LAST YEAR. E-MAIL IF U HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS

·
Registered
650 Posts
I drove thru the lot once, it seems pretty cool.....but since I didn't know any body, I left. This weekend my BULLITT will be in the car show at the Coliseum. Maybe I'll see some of the NY BULLITT owners.

TAKE IT EASY!!see ya

·
Registered
100 Posts
BERZERKER IM GOIN TO THE CAR SHOW THIS WEEKEND SO I WILL SEE U THEIR ILL. MY NAME IS CRAIG JUST INCASE U DIDNT KNOW.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I live in Rockland County.
I would love a cruise.
Keep updating and I'll check back.
Anybody know exactly how many were made?
Did anyone receive a packet or any type of documentation from Ford on your car?
The dealership told me something would come in the mail.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bucci's bulli on 2001-12-18 20:23 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bucci's bulli on 2001-12-23 22:57 ]</font>

·
Registered
650 Posts
About two months after I bought my BULLITT, I received a large envelope with dark highland green touch up paint. I it's good thing to have just in case. Besides I don't think you can find DHG touch up pain very easily. I trying to find a Chilton's repair manual that is BULLITT specific. Has any one seen this? I'll call Ford customer service, maybe they can help. If any one has info on this, pass it on...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I live in Liverpool, NY. I own BULLITT # 1710 with NY plate # BULLITGT. It is DHG with 3.73 gears, no other mods.

AUDIONUT

·
Registered
61 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-14 21:42, BERZERKER wrote:
Hey guys, count me in for a ride. Does anybody goto the Bellmore train station,
fridays(on sunrise hwy)? Sometimes I see
a bunch of supped up American cars there...Maybe we don't have to wait 'till spring...we compare notes and mods if any.
Almost any friday is good for me.
Email me if interested [email protected]

TAKE IT EASY!!! see ya later

How about we meet on Sun mornings during the winter while Belmore is closed at Crabtree. About 50 to 75 corvettes meet there for coffee about 9am. I've been there a few times, it's a nice Sunday morning ride.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

1 - 20 of 24 Posts