Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2001 Original Mustang Bullitt - 0856 - $17,500

All original factory Bullitt includes: Color-Highland Green; Serial #0856. Mileage 42,000, Trans- TREMEC 3650 Short throw 5 spd; fuel-87 octave; interior color-black; engine-8 cylinder. Installed options: driver air bag/anti-lock brakes/air conditioning/alloy wheels/cruise control/passenger air bag/power seats/leather seats/power door locks/power windows/power mirrors/power steering/tinted glass/tilt wheel/CD changer holds 6 CD's. All modifications are factory installed. Reversed Aluminum intake with 57MM twin bore throttle body. 3/4" lowered-only Mustang ever lowered at factory. Tokico shocks/struts body rails. Front suspension-strut 1.10" tubular. Rear suspension-angled 4-link live axle .827 tubular. 8'8" rear axle 3.27:1 ratio. High Flow Exhaust system. Engine: 265 HP @ 5,000, 305-Ft Torque @ 4,000-torque, band is longer and flatter than normal GT. Vehicle is showcase ready.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
365HP? You got Mods?

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
intake and throttle body are mentioned

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
rblack4405 said:
intake and throttle body are mentioned
No, what's mentioned is factory.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Good car I'm sure. Good luck on the sale. Maybe some folks here would be interested, but I am wondering if you posted on the other Mustang and Ford sites. Maybe someone out there intersted as well. Most of us have our Bullitt already. You need to find someone that has not gotten theirs yet. Also, the last couple cars I have sold were using only a sign in the window and legible information on the dash that could be seen through the window, and parked on a busy street over the weekend. They went away for sure.

·
Registered
543 Posts
17,5 with 42k miles. I should be able to sell mine for 18+. heh.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Awful steep price for 42,000 miles if you ask me.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Sorry, but $17K is over the top.

2679 with 8,800 miles....the best I could expect is $18K.

Better check with www.nada.com to determine its value then add $3K to cover the Bullitt upgrades.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts