Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else notice that the Warranty and Maintenance Guides are too big for the Owner's Guide holder? It's stuff like that that really ruffles my feathers. Mechanical stuff I can deal with because most of that stuff can only be figured out once you get a bunch of cars out on the road. But this, all that would have been required is a phone call from the Warranty/Maintenance people to the Owner's Guide people, and ask "Hey, how big is that holder?"

2001 DHG Bullit #4719
Densecharger
1995 Laser Red GT
K&N Filter

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gibscreen on 2001-10-11 02:18 ]</font>

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,045 Posts
We put our guide and manual in the black leather notebook provided and put them in a pouch in the trunk on the left hand side.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Did everyone get a black leather book? Mine's just a black fabric.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: justindal on 2001-10-10 17:47 ]</font>

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,045 Posts
Oops! I think that was just wishful thinking! I went out and looked and it is fabric. Darn, I thought I got something special that no one else got! :razz:

Just made ya all get up off your duffs and go out to the garage and look, huh! :lol:

Vicki

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-10-10 19:19 ]</font>

·
Registered
467 Posts
The problem with that Vicky is you cannot read the instructions on how to drive as you go down the road. Thats why we keep ours stuffed in the glove box.

jjrocks
Blk Bullitt #2754
Jim
lmao

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
You all got a book??? I didn't get jack, just a cheesy blue plastic pouch that was just big enough to hold the owners manual.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I keep mine under my pillow hoping that it will bring me some good luck! BlackBullitt#1768

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,045 Posts
Jimrocks, that comment was too funny! :lol:
And Steve, you're missin out man! You stepped out of line when they handed these babies out! jp, Good luck you mean for dodging speeding tickets or what!? :grin:

Vicki

1 - 10 of 10 Posts