Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else notice that the Warranty and Maintenance Guides are too big for the Owner's Guide holder? It's stuff like that that really ruffles my feathers. Mechanical stuff I can deal with because most of that stuff can only be figured out once you get a bunch of cars out on the road. But this, all that would have been required is a phone call from the Warranty/Maintenance people to the Owner's Guide people, and ask "Hey, how big is that holder?"

2001 DHG Bullit #4719
Densecharger
1995 Laser Red GT
K&N Filter

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gibscreen on 2001-10-11 02:18 ]</font>

· BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,650 Posts
Oops! I think that was just wishful thinking! I went out and looked and it is fabric. Darn, I thought I got something special that no one else got! :razz:

Just made ya all get up off your duffs and go out to the garage and look, huh! :lol:

Vicki

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-10-10 19:19 ]</font>

· Premium Member
502 Posts
You all got a book??? I didn't get jack, just a cheesy blue plastic pouch that was just big enough to hold the owners manual.

· Registered
153 Posts
I keep mine under my pillow hoping that it will bring me some good luck! BlackBullitt#1768

· BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,650 Posts
Jimrocks, that comment was too funny! :lol:
And Steve, you're missin out man! You stepped out of line when they handed these babies out! jp, Good luck you mean for dodging speeding tickets or what!? :grin:

Vicki

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.