Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I decided to pay homage to one of the scarier movies of my childhood. This is the original studio shot of the Furies. Can you dig it!?!

I have to say it went over well. Was real surprised at how many young people knew what I was, partly because they made it in to a video game. Anyway it was fun.

Wanted to show (for those of you that would remember it!) the fine craft work my girlfreind did to make it over the top!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Who are you supposed to be, Catwoman? :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
One of my all time fav movies. I watched that 10 or 15 times when I was a kid. I now have the DVD. I borrowed it to my neighbors recently and they loved it. Costume looks great! Hope all is going well with you bro'!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Rikki Racer said:
I was going for the guy in the middle....the one with his shirt untucked.
But you messed up by tucking your shirt in! :lol: I miss dress up Halloween parties. :sad: Let's see more of the girlfriend, eh? :wink:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Excellent!

What a great scene.. The beer bottles he clicked when he did the "Warriors, come out and pla-ay.." was a nice touch.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Russ! With all the police presence it was a bit scary walking around Hollywood wearing the costume carrying a bat! The people who knew what I was were cool about it but the people who didn't were walking on the other side of the street and grabbing their childrens hands and scurrying away! :grin:

Steve, that masked woman is my girlfriend. I'll see if I have anymore pix she'll let me put up!

bluebullitt3735 said:
F-ing AWESOME Greg! love that movie.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts