Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the Ontario Mills Mall (Ontario CA.) on 1/15 and parked #797 in the third to the last spot next to valet parking (because a Denali was in the last spot) and proceeded to Gameworks. After video games and a little shopping I decided to take my shopping bags to the car before going back inside. In the last parking spot where the Denali was, there sat a DHG Bullitt! I was estatic! It looked a little dirty but otherwise, fine. I was very excited to finally see another. I left a note under the wiper telling my # car and to visit this site. What was especially neat was the Camaro SS that backed in between our cars, it was white. My buddy mentioned what a neat picture it would make and I agreed. Three great American cars! So my question is did that Bullitt belong to any of you? Were you out shopping on Tues?
Thanks all!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Well I think that was me and #5002. My apologies for now replying sooner. I have only lately been visiting the "Western" forum. I remember the white Camaro, but not your DHG Bullitt; I guess when my wife and I returned to the car you had already left (BELIEVE ME, I would have recognized another Bullitt instantly). I never saw a message either. It was windy and raining that day, I wonder if the note blew off my widshield? Anyway, sorry I missed you. I live in Sylmar (about 20 miles Northeast of LA). Let's keep in touch!

Jeff

1 - 2 of 2 Posts