Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this has been covered but, my Bullitt is in need of a good washing.

I have a black one and the wrong tools could make for some nasty swirls etc...

What do you folks use for bathing your Bullitt?

·
Registered
173 Posts
I use Rain X car wash, it says you won't need to dry it afterwards, but if you do you will find you can eliminate virtually all waterspots. The car has to be cool and in the shade. Then I just dry the spots off with a chamois. It spots up the windows quite a bit, but you probably wanted to clean those anyway. Tip: Shove a towel in the scoupe while it's drying, that way you don't get streeks of running water.

·
Registered
208 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I wash Eleanor as little as possible. But I also don't drive her in the rain either. In between wash's I keep her wiped down with Me guier's mist-n-wipe,it's primo stuff! Igo through a bottle per week.( I drive my 78 IH Scout II 4x4 or my wife's 96 SHO ). Your best bet is to use 3M's detail rag's pricey but won't leave any scratch's.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-15 21:07, Bullitt DHG #4566 wrote:
3M makes this stuff called "Glaze and Fill.About $40.00 a gallon. It fill in ALL the swirl marks and produces a HIGH gloss finish...................
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Where do you find Glaze and Fill? I checked the 3M website and they didn't have any info on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts