Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I live 10 min from WA state border in BC...Abbotsford...near Sumas, Lynden, Bellingham area.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,045 Posts
Me, I do! I live in Spokane. Eastern side of the State.

Vicki DHG #344 I don't believe there are any other Bullitts here yet. Just me! Seen one in Idaho, tho, just over the border.

Janitorworld, where do you live?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-06-22 22:01 ]</font>

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,045 Posts
janitor: Are you planning on going to the International show in Bozeman, Mt. Labour Day Weekend? There are 4 or 5 of us Bullittheads going. It will be about a 13 hour drive for you. Only 6 1/2 for me.
'
Vicki

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not this round. We do have one coming up on this side of the mountains in july though - Quoted here: Mustangs Northwest presents it's annual open track event at Seattle International Raceways. This open track is 2 1/4 miles long with 10 turns that is open to all Ford powered vehicles. This event is open to the first 80 vehicles and the cost is $90 until July 11th and $110 after the July 11th. The vehicles will be placed in three different classes based on driver skill and vehicle speed. Please call or email Dave Bennitt for application form. [email protected] or 425-869-2868

Hope to see ya here if you can make it !

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let's plan the northwest "thang" ! I know there are quite a few bullitts that have been sold over here in the PNW and I would be glad to host a Bullitt BBQ ! If you know of anyone else in the Pacific Northwest that has purchased a Bullitt, let me know and we will hook up ! If you are reading this, post your number here & I will keep track.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I might be going Saturday (just to look around) and probably Sunday. Unfortunately due to work and family comittments I won't be able to make any other events. Keep an eye out for me, I will be the guy in the... Bullitt. :wink:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Funny.. I just went through the board and emailed all the WA people I could see on the membership list. I live in Tacoma and will be going to the friday round up drive. IT goes from Bellview to Olympia. I will hook up in Pirece county when they stop for lunch... I am getting the exact route emailedto me if you are interested. I am always down for a BBq... can do one at my house as well......

Later Doug

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Heyya Learo, Did you buy the DHG in Auburn ? I drove that car, but ended up buying a black one ! Unfortunately, (or I guess fortunately depending how you look at it) I will be Autocrossing at the Bremerton Airport this weekend, so I won't make the pony show. I really want to get my Black Bullitt on the track ! In case anyone else wants to autocross this year, just e-mail me, I will give you the upcoming events schedule and you can come ! It is only 20 bucks and you really put your bullitt to the test !It would be cool to have a couple of bullitts there. There are some Cobra guys, but mostly BMWS, Porche, and Miata's.
Here is the site:
http://www.wwscc.org

·
Registered
452 Posts
nope got it at Mallon.... You know there are more of these bullits in the Puget sound area then I thought..... When i was looking for a 99 GT.. I ould not even find one out here... but it is cool.. we all need to get together and let them rip....

Doug

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a huge cabana here in the neighboorhood, right on our lake. I will check with the homeowners and see when we can rent it out for a WA. Bullitt Club Meeting, if there is interest. I live in Maple Valley.Please let me know.

Kurt

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Any other Seattle/Puget Sound Area Bullitts wanna go autocrossing, let me know ! I am going this weekend and will post my times with the heavy competition. I would be glad to help anyone start this fun sport ! Everyone is real easy going and supports first timers !

Here is a previous post on an autocrossing video !

http://www.bullittclub.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=820&forum=4&0

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: janitorworld on 2001-07-20 16:29 ]</font>

·
Registered
144 Posts
I went the the Mustang Roundup on Sunday. It was pretty impressive. There must have been well over a 1000 cars there. It got to the point were if it wasn't at least a GT I didn't even bother looking. I saw some nice Mach 1's, Boss 429's, all sorts of Shelbys. There were two green Bullitts, 465 and 468 if I remember right. I talked with the owner of the latter. They also had a black Bullitt from one of the local dealers, as well as a bunch of Saleens and the new S7. I even got a half dozen of those "In case they are thinking of making a sequel" posters. They were giving them away by the box.

DHG #765

If you listen closely, you can hear your Chevy rusting.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IvanGrozny on 2001-07-23 13:20 ]</font>

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Heyya Ivan,

I coukdn't make it up to the show, I was Autocrossing this sunday. Can you spare a poster ? I could come over & pick it up :smile: !
I really wanted to go, but had to give us bullitt owners proper representation at the track !Brian said he couldn't believe how many stangs were there ! I beleive I heard that it is the 2nd Largest show in the country now ! Cool !

Kurt

·
Registered
144 Posts
No problem on the poster. I got 6, which is more than I could ever find wall space for, although I saw someone had bid $18.50 on ebay for one. :wink: You may want to check to see if Brian has some, as he is closer to you and it would be easier for you to pick it up. Plus he was saying how you helped sell one of his Bullitts, so I think he owes you one. :wink:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'd like to have anyone in the Washington area (and further) come to our International Show Labor Day weekend in Bozeman, Mt. You can find info on me through the membership log. I'm near the bottom of page 5, user name McQueen Green. Lots of fun and close to WA.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hi guys,

I'm new here. My names is Ryan and I live in Seattle, WA.

I don't own a Bullitt, cant afford one (I'm in high school), but I LOVE them!!!!

I will though be buying a Ford Crown Victoria police package soon though. Either a '96, '97. I love Fords.

I went to Bill Pierre Ford in Lake City way 3 weeks ago and found a green Bullitt in their lot. It's gone now. I was drooling over it.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi to you guys. I wouls love to meet any of you guys some time with your Bullitt.

-Take care

1 - 20 of 28 Posts