Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Someone must have REALLY wanted to drive their Mustang all year long. There was a Mustang II that used to run around my area that wa on a lift kit of some kind. Different. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Well the good thing is, if there is no rust or actual body damage, this would be a perfect canidate to strip down and make a pro touring car. You would have to take all that suspension off anyways to replace with Hotchkis components and possible a different axle and stuff. It's not that expensive. Only $7k for a fast back.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ItalianDHG#0754 said:
Well the good thing is, if there is no rust or actual body damage, this would be a perfect canidate to strip down and make a pro touring car. You would have to take all that suspension off anyways to replace with Hotchkis components and possible a different axle and stuff. It's not that expensive. Only $7k for a fast back.

I agree... someone needs to buy it and fix the baby up, good price, if I were in the U.S I would seriously consider it. It has the potential to look the dogs bollocks (that means "GREAT" in british terms)

·
Registered
490 Posts
Different strokes . . . . . Hey, he's got six people bidding on the thing. Go figure.:eek:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I wonder what goes through people's heads. Several years ago, I knew of a guy that pulled a 426 or 440 out of a really nice 68 Charger to put it in a tractor!

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
lol
not a fan really, but this one is very interesting since it isn't sitting on a frame
I also have ot say at least he used a 67 Fastback ;)
the 67/68 is my least favorite of the 60s years :D

I am interested in seeing more pics
hopefully he fixes his broken images!

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
If bidding doesn't get too crazy for this car someone, anyone with a few more $ can save it. Otherwise, some 4X4 dolt is going to finish trashing it for sure.:evil:

BTW, don't you suppose that someone on MCA is spinning his wheels about this abortion? :lol:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
A little different take... While it am in no way condoning this. If you could find a way for it to ride at stock or lower than stock hight and replace the wheels and tires with car performance tires, swap the differential to an AWD unit I think this would be pretty cool. I like my car to do everything from drag strip to handling the curves well and the only way you can really be successful at both is with an AWD car. Plus it would be a lot easier to drive in the weather we are having now, my poor Bullitt was not liking the snow last night.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I like it. If I already had every Mustang I ever wanted or if it was cheap, I would take it. I bet it's fun as hell to drive off road. I would be getting airborne for sure.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts