Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been mentioned before, but if this were to happen, can I get the dealer to replace them for free (under the warranty of course)?

Thanks for any and all input.

This site is so COOL!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
I told the dealer that I was not happy with mine and the dealer ordered them with no questions at all. I just had my bullitt in the dealer the friday after thanksgiving to have mine replaced. I guess the dealer reads this web site too. The new ones look perfect!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be taking my in then, I have been noticing some water spots lately. Would the dealer know that this is covered in the warranty? No one has had any trouble? I hope not.

Thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
Dan,
The dealer installed mine as I waited in the showroom drooling over some other nice GTs. The entire process only took 25 min. and was covered completely under warranty. You should tell the dealer you are not satisified and reference this site. You will be surprised how many ford dealers read these posts. Good luck.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you DHG#3703 and everyone for your expert advice. I'll be taking mine in soon to get them replaced. Hope all goes well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts