Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I’m a new guy here and need some help getting rid of some water spots. I’ve tried many things but cannot completely remove all of them, all help would be appreciated, thanks.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
I use Griot's Garage speed shine detailer and it works for me, other detailers should work also. Could use some polish to remove them. I have heard that a 50-50 mix of water and vinegar works but have not tried it. A good wax job and washing out of the sun should help keep them away.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank for the help. i've tryed clay bar and Most of them have disappered. i'll try some of those techniques. thanks again

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Clay bar and if that does not work then use ScratchX. If that fails it's time for a date with Mr. Buffer.

Hope this helps.

Bud and 227

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
BudACAD said:
Clay bar and if that does not work then use ScratchX. If that fails it's time for a date with Mr. Buffer.

Hope this helps.

Bud and 227
+1
Try some ScratchX. Just be sure you use it correctly. Here is a whole board over at MeguiarasOnline dedicated to using ScratchX by hand.
http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/1834/ShowForum.aspx

If ScratchX doesn't get it, try to get hold of a dual action buffer such as the Porter Cable 7424 or Meguiar's G100. Then use Meguiar's #80 Speed Glaze and you should be good as new.

·
Premium Member
983 Posts
Clay bar followed by Meguiars "Synthetic Sealant"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts