Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking for any other south eastern wisconsin Bullitt drivers. I just got mine a month or so ago. I love the forums here but it would be nice to see some other bullitt heads in the real world. Let me know, thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey,
I am out in Germantown - Got my Bullitt about a month ago. Having a pretty good time with it.
Eric

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you'll have to let me know your favorite cruising routes. Out this way I really like HWY 18 between Waukesha and Madison. I actually grew up in Cedarburg so I'm familiar with the area.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright, we are getting some numbers now.

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Check out all of the posts on the wisconsin section dating back to the beginning and you will see a few other wisconsin Bullittheads listed.

I have not been on the site all that much in the last year so I missed this post

This would be a good event for all of us to meet up at. Saturday has free entry for all Mustang owners last year we all, Mustang owners, were able to get onto the track for a few parade laps free of charge.

http://www.roadamerica.com/Races/RaceInformation.asp?id=5

We are located just south of Sheboygan Falls

Rob check out the Sheboygan area mustang group

http://samoc.bravehost.com/

We usually get together on Tuesday nights at the Plymouth McDonalds

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very cool
Is anyone planning on the road america day up at elkhart?

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
I would like to meet up anywhere between 9 and 10 in Plymouth there is a Wall Mart right on HWY 57 that we could meet up at and then drive up to the track. It would be a good time and it would be great to have several Bullitts all lined up in the Mustang area.

Jeff

·
Registered
171 Posts
Count me in on meeting up in plymouth! So should we say 9ish at wallmart for road america? If not just let me no where everyone is meeting up and I will be there. That would be great to get all the local BULLITTS together and drive to road america all at the same time.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm in for a definite maybe, hopefully I can commit soon.

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
9 sounds good to me

I am going to be at the Plymouth McD's tonight for the Tuesday night show so if anyone wants to stop by to shoot the bull I should not be too hard to find.

I will have the DHG Bullitt.

·
Registered
22 Posts
There are 3 Bullitts in Waunakee (just North of Madison. Hope to see you at Road America for the Kohler International Challege with Brian Redman. Again, Mustang drivers get free admission on Saturday July 18. Ford has a ugh display and featured car this year is the Ford GT40. All of the LeMans GT40 winners will be there.

Rusty Spark Plugs

·
Registered
7,199 Posts
Still meeting at this time/date?

mustangwi said:
I would like to meet up anywhere between 9 and 10 in Plymouth there is a Wall Mart right on HWY 57 that we could meet up at and then drive up to the track. It would be a good time and it would be great to have several Bullitts all lined up in the Mustang area.

Jeff
Hi, If the Bullitts are still gathering in Plymouth to go to Road America...count me in. :grin:

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
We are still planning on meeting Saturday morning in Plymouth the time is 9:00 and will be in the Wal Mart lot for sure will be leaving around 9:15 from the lot. We are looking to get several other stangs in on this event. Look foward to having you join us the more bullitts the better!

The sheboygan Mustang group will be joining us we are a small club but we are getting bigger every year.

www.samoc.bravehost.com

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts