Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, can someone in the know please recommend a good car wax to put on my Bullitt?

I got a buffer for my birthday since now I have good use for one. :smile:

Thanks!

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Mike, this is not directed at you or anything...

Man, we need a FAQ for this type stuff.

Now, back to Mike. If you search for wax on the site you will find a bunch of discussions on this issue.

For what it is worth Zaino Zaino Zaino...IMHO and in the HO of others its the only way to fly.

Dat help any?

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
I was using Mothers also, but I put Zaino on and I am sold for life.

Bullitt 457
50 Merc
32 Ford

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: merc50 on 2001-11-26 19:53 ]</font>

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the replies! I'll be sure to do a search before I ask my next question. :smile:

I read the aritcle, looks like Zaino is it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
zaino especailly on dark colors like black. Oh and i like the darkhighland green. Its zaino time baby, nothing else like it

·
Registered
243 Posts
A lot of people here seem to love Zaino, and there's no doubt it's a great polish. In the end, it just boils down to personally opinion. I agree with XTC - all I use, and all I plan on using on my Bullitt is Liquid Glass.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey guys, how exactly does Liquid Glass work? I've heard of this stuff since I was a kid, but I've never even seen a can available on any shelf. I've always been scared away from it because I keep hearing that the only way to remove it is to actually have it practically sanded off your finish. Plus, there was always something about "layering" coats of it on that turned my right off. It just never seemed to be the safest product to use at home if you didn't know exactly what you were doing.

I know those that use Liquid Glass swear by it, but is it really THAT good??

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Zymol is what I use, but most Bullittheads
seem insano for Zaino. Where do you get it?
Is it a carnauba base or synthetic? I would
really like to give it a try? Holy s--t, it's
Friday and 8:50 PM, BEER TIME!!!!!!

p.s. I have used Mother's and Liquid Glass
and both have been excellent products.
IT'S ALL GOOD. (EXCEPT FOR MAYBE KIT
WAX)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Collin Wayne on 2001-11-30 20:56 ]</font>

1 - 15 of 15 Posts