Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all IL or midwest bullittheads want to get together soon for our annual hooters meet i havent seen anyone all summer.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Why don't you head to Autobahn this weekend? Dave, Teresa, and I will be there Sat / Sun. I think Jim and Mary might be coming too. We'll be driving both road courses. I'm pretty sure the NW Shelby Club allows riders so scrounge up a helmet.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
charlie sounds good. i got a helmet and i need to have T listen to my newly installed LT's and mid pipe!

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
What was I thinking?

Ride along?

Why don't you sign up and thrash your bullitt around the track like the rest of us?

You too can become a track whore!

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol reason one i have NO back tires on the car at all! and i need to change my rotors and pads ASAP! other then that i would

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just becuase my car is modded more then your is no reason to be jealous! j/k....with my luck i'd crash next summer ofr sure tho. what time you all meeting out there?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Still having Fall Hooters meet???

Are you still thinking of getting together @ Hooters?? I would be up for it! I havent been on in awhile and my membership lapsed, I need to fix that. Im in if you want to meet, I would like to do something before I put the car away. Vinny

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'd be down again but i put my Bullitt away for winter already. so i'll have the dodge! Red99mustangMan i think i saw u the other day u live out in plainfield or that area?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Fall Meeting

WeeMan97 said:
i'd be down again but i put my Bullitt away for winter already. so i'll have the dodge! Red99mustangMan i think i saw u the other day u live out in plainfield or that area?
Bring the Mopar, Im in! Can we get anyone else??

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the dodge is the IL imboc chapter MASCOT. i mean seriously who puts a cam in a 4x4 work truck? you guys set up a date i'll try and get in touch with charile, T-Bull, and Dave.

·
Registered
22 Posts
WeeMan97 said:
Yeah I live around there, probably was me.

If any of you are just interested in cruising with Mustang, we have meets every week on our site, lots of Mustangs usually show up. www.chicagolandmustang.com. I know some of you are already on there. :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
I know it's a little last for this year but...

I live in missouri, but maybe we should get something together for March. My birthday is then, and I always go to Hooters that night. Lol. It may still be a little cold, but not as bad as it is now.

Should at least thing about it!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts