Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

Hi, my name is 2008_black_2190. I just posted for the first time here. Please welcome me to IMBOC!

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Lee ..

:clap2: Welcome to IMBOC :clap2:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, hello everyone! What a warm (and fast) welcome! It's nice to be back into the "Mustang Thang" after many years, and especially nice to come back to Mustang with a shiny new Bullitt! I have had many Fords in the past, especially for my age (40), including an '88 LX 5.0 notchback, and a '92 LX 5.0 fastback. I also had the pleasure of spending 9 months or so with my buddy's all-original '69 Mach I last year, because I was handling the roadworthy prep and sale of it.
Oh, and my father is the proud owner of 2008 Bullitt #1716 in DHG. In fact, I convinced him to look at the Bullitt when he was replacing his 1989 Ferrari 328GTS with only 33K miles. The Ferrari was getting to be a pain to service where he lives, and hard to get into and out of, as he's not as spry at 75 as he was when he was younger. And he LOVES his Bullitt - I've never seen him so excited about a car. Yeah, SERIOUSLY. He freakin' adores that car. I test drove it with him, he bought it that day, and I couldn't hold out after that test drive - I came back a couple of weeks later and bought the only other Bullitt the dealer had, which was black. They sold it to me for $500 under invoice, so I think I did pretty well. And the rest is history.
You all have a great site, and I'm proud to be part of it. Thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
Hi Lee. Great to hear your pop swapped a Ferrari for a Bullitt. That's cool. Oh and welcome to IMBOC from Texas! :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts