Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

Hi, my name is 54deuce. I just posted for the first time here. Please welcome me to IMBOC!

·
Registered
586 Posts
54deuce said:
-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

Hi, my name is 54deuce. I just posted for the first time here. Please welcome me to IMBOC!
Hey, 54deuce! You own my old Bullitt! That's very cool. I am 01GTCOUPE, the original owner of 2095. I still love the car and hope it's near original condition. I have a note from Ross, the fellow that bought it from me. He said he ran a 13.61 with it. I always hoped that 2095 would end up back in on IMBOC someday.

I never ran it. I just polished it and did burn outs for my toddler son. He's a Bullitt fan to this day.

I wish you the best of luck.
01GTCOUPE

·
Registered
722 Posts
hew a big welcome from tejas...:wink:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
01GTCOUPE said:
Hey, 54deuce! You own my old Bullitt! That's very cool. I am 01GTCOUPE, the original owner of 2095. I still love the car and hope it's near original condition. I have a note from Ross, the fellow that bought it from me. He said he ran a 13.61 with it. I always hoped that 2095 would end up back in on IMBOC someday.

I never ran it. I just polished it and did burn outs for my toddler son. He's a Bullitt fan to this day.

I wish you the best of luck.
01GTCOUPE
All stock only off road pipe, bullitt lugs, center caps and k&n. Thats all I will do to her. The last owner was not registered.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts