Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

Hi, my name is 95kobrah. I just posted for the first time here. Please welcome me to IMBOC!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello all! Just wanted to say a little about myself. I am new to the forums but I am a long time Mustang lover, ever since i rode in my dad's 1986 GT and helped him build his 66 coupe. My fist car was a '90 fox 4cyl, SLOW, but fun :) Next was my love, a Rio Red 1995 Cobra, which I just recently sold :( I also had a 95 GT a few years back which I sold for a pickup. I am looking to purchase a Bullitt in the near future (hopefully in a week or so) and I have been browsing the forums here and checking on the "for sale" section. I finally decided to register because I saw a thread for a car I am very interested in. I love everything about the Bullitts (and the movie) and I cant wait to own one! I am also excited to see what the next generation Bullitt looks like, I hope Ford does something great with it (and not jut throw it together and mark up the price). I hope to become a more active member when I can claim one as my own!

-Adam

1 - 3 of 3 Posts