Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. I'd don't have a Bullitt yet. Just wanted to join so I do some more searching. I've always loved Mustangs - had 3 in the family so far. I'm hoping to find a Highland Green beauty this summer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wabirch said:
Charles
Welcome to the site, You'll get tons of ideas and know what you'll want when it is time to buy and maybe mod.
Mods are a must. :) Hoping for a short throw shifter, Energy Suspension poly bushings and, maybe, a set of ARH or Kooks long tubes. The car will be driven so I can't go too aggressive on the HP adders. My commute is +70 miles per day and I think the Bullitt would be a ton a fun. I've enjoyed my current car for 4 1/2 years and nearly 100k miles now. When it goes, I'll miss it... but I think a Bullitt would ease the pain. :-B

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Hey Charles, welcome to IMBOC from Canada :)

So, what's the car you've been driving for the last 4.5 years that you think you'll miss but will forget about completely once you get going in the Bullitt??? :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.