Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

Hi, my name is Cochese. I just posted for the first time here. Please welcome me to IMBOC!

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
DOH!

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TwoStangWmn said:
Boy, you had me goin on this one Collin. Finally caught on...
I just wanna get some of that "noob" action.

We have so many new members that have recently joined...GOOD TIMES!

I wanna be a "noob"...IT'S EXCITING!

:py1:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bullitt 736 said:
Welcome to IMBOC Cochese. Where did the user name come from? And where did you get those cool shades? Are they prescription strength?
Thanks! The user name is derived from the Beastie Boys video "SABOTAGE" where Cochese is one of the key characters. Cochese is a plain clothes cop in the video and is a total lunatic. I borrowed the shades (non-prescription) from our daughter, Hannah.

I have my own shades too.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
You look like Rick Nielsen of Cheap Trick with those pink shades on.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BigBullitt said:
You look like Rick Nielsen of Cheap Trick with those pink shades on.
Many people have voiced that in the past. :lol:

·
Former Owner of 2001 DHG1557
840 Posts
Cochese said:
I just wanna get some of that "noob" action.

We have so many new members that have recently joined...GOOD TIMES!

I wanna be a "noob"...IT'S EXCITING!

:py1:

Why would you want to be a "noob" (pronouned "knob"). Maybe "Newbie" would be better. :lol:

Sorry when I read your post I was reading it as "knob". I thought "well it is Cochese, maybe that is what he really wants to be". :lol:

So Cochese, being an ex-Wisconsinite, I imagine you will be cheering for the Pack on Sunday. They are going to be freezing there nuts off on Sunday evening, game time temperature is suppose to be -5 degrees F. Who does the scheduling on these games? Lambeau Field on January 20th and they decide it would be a good thing to make it a night game. I am sure the players would have appreciated the sun.

Anyway all I can say is "Go Pack". :bigguns:

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I thought maybe you were suffering from multiple personality disorder and one of the other personalities joined. I wonder if you'll have to pay for two memberships now?

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Did we welcome the Knob or is it noobie ? LOL, :rotfl: Sweet shades BTW !

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DHGBULLITT said:
Did we welcome the knob or is it noobie ? LOL, :rotfl: Sweet shades BTW!
I really don't understand how you guys derive "knob" from "noob". Are you guys "unedumacated"? :lol:

Packers lost. :cry:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
barry bullitt said:
I thought maybe you were suffering from multiple personality disorder and one of the other personalities joined. I wonder if you'll have to pay for two memberships now?
Since user name "PY" was changed to "Cochese", no. User name "PX" would require a supporting membership to excercise the privileges as such. "Sweet Baby James" is not a user name at IMBOC...it's my user name at Hooters. :py1:

·
Former Owner of 2001 DHG1557
840 Posts
Cochese said:
I really don't understand how you guys derive "knob" from "noob". Are you guys "unedumacated"? :lol:

Packers lost. :cry:
We must be a couple of "noobs" ourselves or is that "knobs"?

The Packers did lose, but it wasn't a cheap win by the Giants, they played good defense and Manning was throwing the ball well in extreme conditions. Favre never did get on track, I was wishing he could make it to the Super Bowl one last time, great competitor, he will be missed when he does retire. :sad:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts