Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

Hi, my name is Daddy2000gt. I just posted for the first time here. Please welcome me to IMBOC!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey everyone! Fantastic site you guys have here. LOVE the bullitts!!!! One day maybe...one day...
Heres my GT its a work in progress.

I am waiting til winter to install this little gem,

Again great site guys!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bullitt 736 said:
Welcome to IMBOC! I would not install that on your car. Lot's of bad things happens with them. Just send it to me. :badgrin:

Sure....whats the address... jk!! Thanks for the welcome guys!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
:shock: AAAHHH!!
J/K.....LOL
Anyhoo,it's an awesome place,take a tour.These guys are like a true family.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well it has been awhile and even though it still on stands working on the kenne bell going in I snapped a few pics of the progress

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Welcome aboard, very nice GT and you will most definitly love that whiner that will sit on top of the engine. LOVE that whine.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great thanks!! Wow there are quite a few GTAMCers on here. I originally found this site through the GTAMC to find a solution for my fitment issue with my cobra hood and gt bumper but stayed for the Bullitts!! Did I see your car at out LAMC BBQ last year?

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
Daddy2000gt said:
Great thanks!! Wow there are quite a few GTAMCers on here. I originally found this site through the GTAMC to find a solution for my fitment issue with my cobra hood and gt bumper but stayed for the Bullitts!! Did I see your car at out LAMC BBQ last year?
No I don't usually make BBQ's. I have a tough time just parking the car. I prefer to make all the track events and treat my car like a red headed stepchild. :lol:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
kaylan1521 said:
No I don't usually make BBQ's. I have a tough time just parking the car. I prefer to make all the track events and treat my car like a red headed stepchild. :lol:
So I see!!!:lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts