Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

Hi, my name is future9er24. I just posted for the first time here. Please welcome me to IMBOC!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm not sure if this is the right place, but since its a pre-generated welcome thread, I figured I may as well post some pictures. I just bought her last week, and I think I can safely say she's the greatest car I have ever driven.

And a few snapshots of my other (and first) Mustang, which I am now selling for college/Bullitt expenses

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Beware the Governator,,,,Your Plates have expired...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, I have yet to install the new stickers lol.

And about the pictures, what can I say, I was low on space on the memory card. I hope such a small amount will suffice :D

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
I really like the angle of the Ford emblem picture. Hummm...may have to steal that one for my desktop!

*sigh* I remember when my Bull had 8K miles on her... Looks good though!

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
TOYS-R-ME! said:
Only 23 pics of her??? Wow, you must not like her! LOL

Welcome to the asylum, enjoy!
future9er24 said:
yeah, I have yet to install the new stickers lol.
And about the pictures, what can I say, I was low on space on the memory card. I hope such a small amount will suffice :grin:
Nice car, nice find, I like your attitude already so you are going to be ok on here - so welcome.
Ps. Did the trainers come with the car or was that pic of the pedals ? ?

·
Former Owner of 2001 DHG1557
840 Posts
A true Bullitthead. Once you start taking pictures, you can't stop, the car beckons that you take more. Same as when you look into the garage, driveway or parking lot, you can't keep from turning your head, looking at her and getting a big sh*t eating grin on your face, she just needs to be seen. :smile:

Lee

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. And yes, it was a picture of the pedals, not the shoes lol.

Had I the time, I could spend all day driving her, and when I couldnt afford to buy more gas, I would just stare. I can't help it, this car is one of the most well rounded and beautiful Mustang packages of all time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts