Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

Hi, my name is Golde. I just posted for the first time here. We own an 08 # 4408. We traded our 2007 GT in on the Bullitts understated looks...What a great ride...fast out of the gate and handles like a dream. This is our third FORD...and we are converted FORD fanatics.

Our first run was against a Porsche Carrera...I'm still sure the driver didn't know what kind of car was on his tail, and gaining!

But...we're in it for "getting up to speed REAL FAST" and keeping our licenses. She is a great deal of fun though...getting up to speed!

·
Premium Member
18,865 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Golde said:

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

Hi, my name is Golde. I just posted for the first time here. We own an 08 # 4408. We traded our 2007 GT in on the Bullitts understated looks...What a great ride...fast out of the gate and handles like a dream. This is our third FORD...and we are converted FORD fanatics.

Our first run was against a Porsche Carrera...I'm still sure the driver didn't know what kind of car was on his tail, and gaining!

But...we're in it for "getting up to speed REAL FAST" and keeping our licenses. She is a great deal of fun though...getting up to speed!

So did I! This is my second Ford, and we also have another Mustang in the garage-an '08 Warriors in Pink convertible. Welcome to IMBOC and enjoy your new Bullitt!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd love to have the Warriors in Pink Mustang (even if it is a 6 cylinder auto)...I am a survivor, and as such have purchased a ticket on the one available for our Run for the Cure event. Here's hoping I win...

We love Mustangs!

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Hi..Golde.....welcome to imboc:D

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
Welcome to IMBOC!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.